/ Twenty Five /

Pleaseee comment! It makes me feel worse when you barely comment, like my update is too dumb😔.

On another note:

👅🍆🙃. (I'm joking. He's louis').

____

____

Harry_Styles: Lou?

Harry_Styles: Lou!

Harry_Styles: babe🙄

Harry_Styles: Liam doesn't know what he's talking about. I swear.

Harry_Styles: im coming over.

Harry_Styles: baby?

___

Harry knocked on Louis' front door and his mum opened it, she looked like she was on her way out. She smiled faintly at Harry and welcomed him inside. She quickly explained that Louis was upstairs sleeping, and that he seemed on edge over something. Harry nodded in understanding, and when she left he quickly ran upstairs and silently opened the door to Louis' room.

He sighed softly as his eyes looked over the beautiful, sleeping person that is Louis Tomlinson. Because, there really was no denying that Louis had to be the prettiest person that Harry has ever known.

It wasn't enough to stop him from doing what he did, but he had to keep Louis by his side, he was too fit to let go.

Harry sat at the edge of Louis' bed and ran a hand through his hair. "Lou?" He said a bit loud, but his low voice was relaxing and soothing in itself.

Louis stirred in his spot, his head slowly turning and lifting, blue eyes meeting Harry's green ones. He smiled for a second, before he remembered that Harry was a liar. Frowning to himself he sat up, and glared at him.

"What Harry? Finally not busy." Louis exclaimed, his voice still thick from sleep.

"I'm sorry babe." Harry tried to lean in for a kiss but Louis moved his head.

"BellaXox or whatever too busy today or? Or any other meaningless f-ck?" Louis said coldly.

Harry tried to laugh it off. "Oh, that, oh you know, Liam just messing around. He didn't know what he was saying. I'm with you darling."

"He didn't tell me about that Bella girl, a picture of you snogging her on Instagram told me." Louis bit his lower lip. "And it's okay. I figured you never meant anything that you said anyway."

"Not true. I meant when I said I wanted to f-ck you." Harry muttered.

Louis laughed humorlessly. "God. I'm so fucking stupid." He shook his head. "Well, at least I didn't become another fuck on your wall, at least I can hold onto that after everything else that you took from me."

Harry stood up, he shook his head. "You played me by pretending to be someone else. You're fit. You're more than for actually. So yeah, if I had to lie to get into your arse well so what? All this- not worth it." He motioned to everything. "You're ass isn't that unique."

And Louis didn't know whether to cry or scream so he settled for just watching Harry leave.

He settled for having his heart break yet again for the same person.