/ Thirty /

I posted this on July 31 2012 captioned:

"I need 2 carrots by tomorrow"

WHO THE FRICK WAS I

This story may or may not be coming to a close.

They're TEENS.

#roseisback

ITS 6 am and I got out of work at 5 am after 11 hours! I love u that much!

Holy nuggets almost 60k reads!

Love u all byeeee.

_____

Harry pushed random strays of Louis' hair back, and continued pressing feather like touch kisses to his lips.

Louis closed his eyes and frowned, "You'll hurt me. Like you've done before, I'm not strong enough to go through it for the hundredth time Harold."

"Please. Please. Please. One more shot?" Harry asked.

Louis wiped at his tears, "No. You're out of chances Harold. Now, help me up and we'll all be on our own ways."

"You're in love with me though," Harry pointed out. "That shit doesn't go away if it's real."

"Shit? It's shit to you?" Louis breathed out.

"That's not how I meant it Louis." Harry sighed heavily. "I am truly sorry for the way I have acted. And I will do anything to have you forgive me, yeah okay at first it was to just get back at you but-" Harry took a deep breath, and his shoulders slumped forward. "I didn't sleep with other people and I didn't see other people, that girl- that night is a huge blur and I know that I fuxked up by kissing her - and I regret it, I don't even know her name to be honest. Or even care. I don't care about anyone in that damn school the way I care about you."

"Care?" Louis exclaimed hysterically .

"Damn it! Yes! Care! Okay fucking hell I care about you, and it fucking scares me how much I do. If I could take back all that I did I would. If I could start anew I would. Please, darling, just say we're okay."

"But we're not okay Harry! We're everything but okay! How can I know to trust you?"

"Then let's start as friends! And not start anything now- to learn to trust once more and rebuild a relationship, I just can't be without you." Harry leaned his forehead against Louis. "Even if it takes years for you to trust me- I'll wait. I know we have something and I'm sorry I was so messed up to ruin what we had, but I now see that you are the greatest thing to happen to me and I just want you around, even if I can't have you. Please." And then Louis felt it, the wetness touch his own cheek, and he reached his fingertips up to brush away at the fallen tears that were Harry's. Harry shook as he cried silently. "Please."

Louis wiped at Harry's wet cheeks, and Harry leaned into his warm touch. "I shouldn't." Louis mumbled. Harry locked eyes with Louis, and Louis could barely make out the green in the dark. And he didn't speak. Neither spoke for a long time.

Until-

"We'll see." Louis whispered. And Harry perked up, "friends." Louis murmured.

"Friends." Harry repeated, and Louis nodded, because he knew he just couldn't push Harry away- completely. He just couldn't and though it pained him to know Harry could honestly do anything, and he'd still want him in his life.

"Please," Louis whispered. "Please don't hurt me."

Harry entwined Louis' hands within his own, "No, I won't fxck this up."