I hope she didn't think it was creepy that I knew she was graduating in October.

"Nice Niall," Louis gave me a thumbs up, still hovering behind me. We were soon to go on stage in Canada. Literally in 20 minutes, but I needed to keep texting Sarah or else it would be on my mind all through the concert and I don't need fans thinking I'm sad.

"Yes, pulled it off good, but we should get going," Liam said, standing up straight. The two other boys followed, I know we had to go soon, but I needed to see if Sarah would reply.

"Okay one second," I said, while the three of them headed out of the dressing rooms. I knew when the door opened because loud screams and music started blasting. Icona Pop rocks, I love those girls.

Yeah lol. Thanks Niall. Tons appreciated.

The smile on my face grew five times as big.

Time to play an awesome show.

**
**
**
|Sarah's P.O.V.|

Tomorrow we leave for Canada. Niall has been texting me little updates on where we are going and who will be driving us. It surprised me that day when he first texted me. I figured one of the boys told him too so it would seem like a nice gesture. Well it was, but I know he didn't mean it.

As of now, Aspen and I are at American Eagle finding some cute clothes. We figured if we looked cute it would be easy to pick up guys. Well I figured that, she just wants to impress Louis.

"Bro, bro, bro this!" I turned my head in the direction we're Aspen was. She was holding up a black dress. It was simple, but cute.

I nodded my head implying that she should get it, but then going right back to looking at the jeans. Most of my jeans were worn down, I really wanted new ones since I will be with One Direction. That sounds so dumb, but gosh any girl would act like this.

Grabbing a pair of dark skinny jeans and a pair of ripped light ones I walked over to Aspen. She wasn't too far away, but the look she had on her face made it seem like she wanted to get out of here. People were flooding in and young girls were talking very loudly. This was always a sign to head to a different store. Plus, since she was using her wheel chair right now, she kept running into people.

"Hey wanna head out? Or do you need to try that on?" I asked curiously. Sometimes she didn't try things on, but I wasn't sure. And it would be hard as hell to try it on. Aspen shook her head no and set down a shirt that she was checking out.

"Nah, I'll wing it. You?" We both looked down to my jeans I was holding. As much as I knew I should try them on, I didn't want too. Jeans usually worked out for me, and I've been the same size for four years... I'll just wing it as well.

"No, let's get the hell out of here."

Originally I was planning on getting a few things, and I walked out of the mall with six bags. Each containing at least four members of clothing. Six bags doesn't seem like a huge deal, but to me it was. I spent up birthday and Christmas money just for One Direction. Dedication, yes, but did that mean I was in love with them? No.

I really need to find a job again. When I worked at the cafe in town I used to make nice spending money. Now that it got closed down, I had to find somewhere else to work, but I never did that.