Chapter 6

Nico? I didn't understand, why would he run away crying? Jason sighed and shook his head.
      "I can't believe I forgot about Nico, he must be heart broken" Jason said, sounding concerned. Then it hit me.
      "Nico has a crush on you?". Jason looked at me like I just said the sky was the color purple.
      "No seaweed brain, Nico has a crush on you!" Jason said, rolling his eyes. My eyes widened. I thought he was over me. I thought I wasnt his type but he still likes me? Oh god. I can't believe this, I really hurt Nico. Suddenly I got up, putting on my shoes, ready to go find Nico before he did something.....bad.
       "Where are you going?" Jason asked.
        "I have to go find Nico, I can't just sit here and make out with you knowing Nico's in pain, he's our friend Jason" I said, running out the infirmary door urgently before he had the chance to respond. First place I looked was his cabin. If he wasn't there then I'd have to search all over camp. And I did, I called his name and headed toward the forest, worried he could have ran there.
***
    I cried in tell my eyes hurt and my cheeks were all red. My chest hurt worse then it ever hurt before, last time I felt this much pain was when I found out about Bianca's death. This thought caused me to cry harder. I was curled up in a ball of agony and pain. I was snapped out of it when I heard something walking behind me and calling my name. My heart rate quickened when I realized it was Percy. I tried to steady my breathing and stay behind the tree I was leaning on so I couldn't be caught. There was no where to shadow travel because I couldn't really find any shadows.
       "Nico?" Percy said, he found me.
       "Just go away" I said, the lump in my throat growing.
      "Look, Nico, I didn't know, if I did then I wouldn't have hurt you, I'm sorry". I didn't respond in tell we were face to face and he was kneeling in front of me. His sea green eyes were sparkling like the ocean and he had a small, warm smile on his lips. I couldn't speak, our faces were so close that all I had to do to kiss him was lean in a bit. And I did. I lost all common sense and acted randomly. And I knew it was wrong but I didn't care. But then I heard a new pair of footsteps and a gasp and broke apart from Percy to see Jason standing there with tears growing at the corners of his eyes. Just great Nico. Just fucking great.
***
Author: Sorry, it's really short. I'll try to update soon. Sorry again, this time for the cliff hanger. Bye now.