Chapter 2

It hurt so much. It felt like I had been impaled in the chest. I felt it the moment Jason walked away, his words echoing in my head. Tears threatened to fall but I held them back. Get a hold of yourself Percy. It was just a kiss, it obviously meant nothing to him. Besides, you have a girlfriend. That thought didn't help much sense I knew I didn't feel the way I used to for Annabeth. The relationship became something siblings might share. I realized I had feelings for Jason. At first it seemed like a silly thought but then I couldn't get his beautiful sky blue eyes out of my head or his beautiful laugh and I always thought it could never happen sense he was in love with Piper but then he kissed me. And it felt so perfect and so passionate only for me to realize the kiss meant nothing to him, that it was only a one time thing. The pain in my chest wouldn't leave and neither would the lump in my throat that was just growing bigger as the seconds passed. I discarded the rest of my food and ran to my cabin, not wanting to talk to anyone. I felt so cold and empty as my head made contact with my pillow. My eyelids felt heavy from the tears that were blurring my vision. Stupid Jason. Stupid love. Stupid Aphrodite. Then everything went dark.
***
"Hello son of Poseidon" a beautiful lady said with a warm smile. It was Aphrodite with similar features as Jason. Sky blue eyes, blonde hair, the small scar on his upper lip. I quickly looked away.
"Oh don't be like that silly, I just came into your dreams for a friendly chat".
"Or did you do it to ruin my life" I said in a bitter fashion.
"I would never do such a thing, now tell me, how are you and Annabeth doing?" she asked. Should I answer truthfully?
"We're.....we're doing great" I lied.
"No, how are you really doing?" she asked. I felt her charmspeak wash over me like a tsunami.
"Awful, I don't feel the same way about her like I used to and have feelings for Jason". I saw Aphrodite nod knowingly, as if she knew the entire time.
"Alrighty then, that's all I need to know" she said and then everything went black.
***
Crap. Crap. Crap. I can't believe I told Aphrodite. Now I'm seriously screwed, who knows what she'll do with that information! I'm really royally screwed. As usual. I don't know what she's planning but I know it's not good. It never is.
***
Wow. I really did mess up this boys love life. He was never meant to be with Annabeth in the first place, it was always Jason. Well....now I'll just have to get them together, like it should be.
***
Author: Thanks for reading, sorry for the short second chapter! But...not sorry. Please vote! I'll try to update soon.