Chapter 5

I woke up and everything around me was blurry except a pair of very beautiful sky blue eyes. A smiling Jason looked down at me making me feel like I woke up and gone to heaven. I smiled back then it hit me that everyone had left.
"Where did everyone go?" I asked and suddenly he frowned.
"Percy....am I the reason you cut yourself?" he asked suddenly. I wanted to say he wasn't but that would be lying and it was too hard to lie at a face like his. I nodded. Jason looked like he might cry so I grabbed his hand into mine and squeezed it.
"Jason, it's okay, I don't blame you".
"What do you mean you don't blame me? Percy I-I love you!" he suddenly blurted and I thought it was the happpiest moment of my entire life.
"Jason...I love you too" I said, probably smiling like an idiot at that point. We looked into each others eyes like we did that night we kissed and then he kissed me. God, did I miss his lips. Are lips moving in perfect sync and his lips so soft it felt like I was kissing a pillow but he was a way better kisser then any pillow. Just btw. Best. Kiss. Ever.
***
The pain that hit me in the chest when I heard about Percy cutting himself was unbelievable. Maybe even worse then the pain I felt when I saw Percy and Annabeth together, knowing he'll never feel the same or understand how I feel. When I told him the truth...well half of the truth, that I used to love him and that he wasn't my type it was a lie, one big stupid lie. Of course I still had a crush on him, it was impossible to get over the sea green eyed boy. I craved for his lips, the only lips that could possibly fill the hole in my chest and make the pain disapear. That wish was stupid, something that brought me pain. How I wish I could feel his touch....his lips. Okay....creep alert Nico. I thought to myself, cringing. The only person that I could go to and tell how I felt was Jason because it was like he actually understood how I felt. Sadly I didn't know where he was so I was left putting all my pain on a poor dummy I was tearing up with my sword. Of course I gave the dummy no mercy in tell it was just shards on the ground and I was panting like crazy. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and made a snap decision to visit Percy. I already knew Piper and Annabeth must have left by now so it's not like I'll be interrupting anything.
I sheathed my stygian iron sword and headed toward the infirmary. I took a deep breath before I entered it. I stopped, the whole world stopping with me as pain struck me like a sword. My only real friend and my crush were kissing. It wasn't just any kissing, but like they really love each other. Tears grew at the corners of my eyes and I wasn't able to stop them as I ran to my cabin to cry alone. I felt betrayed. All that time I thought Percy was straight and that was the reason I couldn't be with him but he isn't and I'm not the one he loves. He loves Jason Grace.
***
I thought I heard the infirmary door open but I was too distracted with kissing Jason to see who it was. Then I thought I heard someone sob so I pulled away from Jason and we both turned our heads toward the door to see a figure running away but I didn't really see who. Jason had a concerned expression on his face and do did I. Who ever that was clearly wasn't happy to see us kissing but who could it be?
"I think I know who that was" Jason said, his voice just a whisper.
"Who?".
"Nico".
***
Author: Sorry about the short chapter. It was so freaking hard to write this one because Percico is my otp and it was soooo sad. Poor Neeks. Also just want to let you know without giving anything away that there probably won't be any solangelo partly because I don't ship it. You'll see. Anyway I'll try to update soon! Ciao!