Chapter 1

At first I barley noticed it, it was like a small itch that probably will go away eventually but then the feeling got stronger. I tried to hold Annabeths hand and squeeze it as tight as possible without cutting of her circulation but no matter how I adjusted my hand the feeling wouldn't leave. I felt so....odd. Like I wasn't supposed to be there, like I shouldn't be holding Annabeths hand. This feeling remained for an entire week and still continued to bother me. I couldn't tell Annabeth for the obvious reason that she might think I'm trying to break up with her. I just knew I couldn't ever even consider breaking up with someone I've been through so much with. Annabeth was my best friend, doing that to her would ruin our friendship and probably hurt both of us. But lately the spark we used to have seemed to be disappearing slowly and gradually in tell its only a small dim light barley able to use through the darkness. I wondered how Annabeth felt but she didn't seem any different. Still kissed me every time I did something stupid or always called me seaweed brain every time I acted idiotic and still laughed the same she always laughed when I did something silly. She probably thinks the spark is still there and still bright as ever but....it almost seemed one sided. I tried to avoid thinking about it but now it was impossible not to think about it. At every waking hour instead of my usual thoughts of trying not to die I thought about if I'd be able to feel what I used to feel for Annabeth but that was yet to happen. I just couldn't face the truth. I don't love my wise girl anymore and it hurts to think that I'd have to hurt her. I just can't.
"Seaweed brain? Are you alright?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh. Uh, yeah, I'm totally fine" I was an awful lier and I knew she could see right through me. She gave me a skeptical look and a slow 'yeah right' nod. I felt a littil guilty for lying but I couldn't tell her the truth, it just wasn't the right time. Annabeth seemed a littil out of it too, she looked kind of.....concerned?
"Annabeth, the zombie apocalypse just started, were all going to die!" I yelled, trying to get her attention.
"That's nice Percy".
"Sam and Dean are dead Annabeth!".
"Love you too Perce".
"I'm gay for Jason!".
"WHAT!" Annabeth said, her eyes wide, her head whiping around toward me. I jumped up a bit and let go of her hand. I laughed at her reaction and she just scowled, realizing I was joking.
"You're gay for who Jackson?" said a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Jason standing there with his hands casually in his pockets and a teasing looking grin. His blue eyes slightly sparkled with mischief. I returned my grin and Annabeth grabbed my hand kind of possessivley which was odd sense I was just joking. The moon was beginning to glow in the night sky and the conch horn could be heard in the distance signaling dinner.
"Well that's my calling so I better go" I said, giving Jason a mock salute before leaving with my girlfriend. I could hear faint laughter behind me, it sounded like a melody that was being taken by the wind and now was blowing softly and beautifully in my ear. I smiled wider at the sound. Soon a million voices clouded out the sound of the laugh making me smile a littil less. I said my farewell to Annabeth as I sacrificed my food to my father and sat down at my table, feeling slightly lonely in tell I saw a pair of blue eyes glow through the crowds of other demigods. He was walking toward my table.
"Well Jackson? You never answered my question" Jason said, still with the teasing smile. I laughed.
"I didn't did I?" I said with a wide smile.
"Well......?".
"Like I'm going to tell you Grace".
"Fine, then I'll just have to force it out of you".
Without warning me Jason wraps his arms around my waist and begins to carry me into the starry night sky in which I started screaming like a littil girl.
"Omigod, Jason let me down! Now!" I yelled but he just laughed as the dining pavilion only became a blur. I thrashed and fidgeted against his strong grip, praying I won't fall to my death. Suddenly I was turned so I was face to face witn him and was gripping tightly to the front of his shirt well his arms were securely wrapped around my waist.
"So are you going to tell me now?" he said, his voice deep and low and.....sexy. Our faces so close together I could feel his breath against my lips. I felt warm in his embrace and felt something I couldn't quite describe. My heart was going so fast that it was the only thing I could hear besides Jasons steady breathing. I could feel his heartbeat against my palm from where I was holding his shirt. Are faces were only centimeters apart. Suddenly I felt something soft and warm against my lips. Jason was kissing me. I didn't push away though, like I should have, I kissed back. Are lips in perfect sync and I found myself no longer worried about falling to my death. We parted our lips for air then right after continued to kiss. Forgeting the world around us. I wrapped my legs around Jasons waist and my arms around his neck. Are bodys were pressed together and my hands were tangled in his blonde hair and his arms were still tightly around my waist. We only stopped for a few seconds to go back to kissing. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip causing me to moan slightly. I allowed him enterence to feel our tongues fight for dominance in tell he won, exploring my mouth, finding weak spots making me moan against his lips to feel him shiver against my body. I didn't want it to end but eventually we broke apart to meet each others gaze. Blue clashing beautifully with green. I could look into those eyes for years and wouldn't notice the time that passed. And then suddenly Jasons eyes widened and he quickly flew me to the ground. He let me go and backed away from me as if I'd explode or something.
"Look, let's just pretend this never happened, okay?" he said it fast. I didn't say anything as he speed walked away. Leaving me broken and bleeding.