Natasha

"Uh yes! I do have buisness. What are you doing though?" He murmured then asked. Without looking up, she started talking.
"Very funny Stark. You just wanted an excuse for pizza. Also, im working on Jarvis' firewall. Unless you want complete overide on your butler when Director comes from the Helecarrier, dont complain." Everyone sniggered.
"Summers!" He yelled. Leo calmly got up and grabbed Stark by the collar.
"Keep in mind Stark. You may be a superhero, but you wouldnt stand a chance in the real world. May i remind you Tin Can, i chise to be an agent. Not an Avenger. But Director gave orders. One more step out of line, that goes for questioning me, i will not hesitate to defy orders and send you to Hell myself. Clear?" Dang she is scary. Stark paled and quickly nodded. Leo grabbed her laptop and left. I followed her.
She was at the shooting range where on several targets, Tony's face was taped on.
"Are you here to join me or stare?" She asked. We both pulled out weapons. Guns for me. Arrows for her.
"Are you really going to follow through with that threat or...?" I asked. "Yeah. Im tired of the cocky billionare. Hes worse than Perce on a bad day." She visably shudders.
After an hour, Leo left and Clint came in.
"Sweet! Shooting at Tony's face!" He whooped.