Percy

"Where in Oregon?" I ask Leo. She had a sour expression on her face.
"We will stay with my uncle. This man has made my life hell and i thought he was dead. Jarvis. Auto pilot." We walked to the supplies area. Leo grabbed the sword that no one could touch. She had her normal clothes on and some extras. I did too. I was in my black suit with a white shirt and seagreen tie.
"We're here." She said hopping out.
"Leo! You cant just land ghis thing here!!" A blonde man yelled.
"Chill Simon. Samuel is alive and working for another enemy of ours." She says gesturing to me.
"Leo!" A little girl screamed. Leo's monotone face vanished into a grinn as she hugged the girl.
"Mel, this is my partner Percy. Percy, this is Melody, my cousin." She smiled brightly. She looked so hawt. Wait what? Am i falling for Leo?
"Leo. Leo. We have to visit them. They are dying to see you again." Melody whined.
"Kay." Leo said grabbing my hand. My heart beat sped up for sure. We ran towards a forest. Once deep in the forest, we came upon a garden. Melody's clothes changed but not ours.
"Leo, are you loosing your touch?" Melody asked. Leo shook her head.
"These clothes are resistant. Any ways. LILY! PYRO. DEWY. ASH!" She screamed. Ish. Small people with wings carrying a large black objdect came forward. They drapped the thing around her shoulders and it became a leather jacket. The fairies, i think, looked at her funny.
"Special clothes guys. Look my crown is on my head." She smiled.
"My Lady, is this your new king? For we heard of your being betrayed." Leo nodded.
"Lunch?" Leo asked following them and dragging me along.