Chapter 9

Authors note: Sorry for the long ass weight, but school has been super busy. This will be short, but a nice filler chapter. I will be on Spring Break soon and will update again over break. Also I just realized I never gave them ages so Nia and Kai are 22. Ryan is 24 and Dante is 25.

Ryan's Pov

Things have been extra tense lately with my family. We found out we have a 23 year old sister name Melody, who we will be meeting in a few. Currently I'm sitting in my office going over some backed up paper work since Juan has been out with some personal issues. Focusing on the paper work is hard knowing that at any moment my new found younger sister would be coming into my restaurant to meet a family she knows nothing about.

*knock knock *

I yell for whoever is there to come in and I'm walks Dante.

Dante- Little bro I'm so nervous, what if she doesn't like us or want to accept us. What if she blames us for mom leaving her without a family.

Ry- Please calm down you sound like a whimp. She will love us and she can't blame us for the actions of mom and dad.

I hear the world's coming out of mouth, but I'm not even sure I believe them myself.

Dante- Your right, gosh I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend, because if she does I'm so beating his ass.

Ry- Really Te really

D- What! I've always wanted a sister to act like that for. Your telling me you've never dreamed of threatening a guy over our little sister.

Ry- You do make a good point.

Dean- Please don't scare her away already.

D- When the hell did you come in.

Dean - right when you mentioned bullying her boyfriend if she has one.

Ry- you were thinking the same thing old man.

Dean- True

Waiter- Mr. DeLuca your guest have arrived.

All- Thank you

Ry- She was talking to me.

D- Well she should have said that walking into a room of DeLuca's.
Ry- I really don't like you sometimes.

D- Love you too little bro.

Dean- Enough, lets go meet your sister.
_____________________________________________________________

*The Meeting*

We walked in the room to see my mother with a beautiful woman, who looked real exotic. I pray she is not my sister or we will be having alot of problems.

Dante- She can't be our sister

Dean- Why not?

Dante- Because, she is to pretty which means she gets flirted with also. Which means as her big brother I'm obligated to kick someone's ass.

Ry- I agree, I'm going to have to kill someone if they break her heart.

Dean- Will you two please quit the over protective thing and come on already.