Chapter 7

Ryan Pov's

Currently I'm sitting at the most tense dinner ever. Both of my mothers look like their about to stab each other at any minute. My father looks totally uncomfortable with both ex and soon to be ex wife at the same table. Poor Dante is being lectured by Laura about the importance of shaving since he had as a five o'clock shadow. While Auntie Janae is cussing out Tina under her breath when ever she gets the chance.

??-Ryan your mutherfucking bastard

I heard someone call my name, then slap the back of my head. I turned to see a very pissed off Kai and she looked ready to kill.

Ry-Kai what the fuck

Kai- Did you know that Bengji was cheating on me.

Ry- Your joking right

K-No you bitch ass mutherfucker, the idiot was cheating on me with a waitress at one of your clubs.

Now I knew Bengji was a little touch, but not that touch to sign his death notice.

Ry- Kai I promise I didn't know, I've been dealing with some family issues myself. Nia never told me any of this.

K- Nia and the girls don't know yet.

Ry- Wait they don't know.

K-No they don't.

Its official Bengji funeral will be happening soon, once the ladies find out about this.

K- Wait you said Nia, is there something going on.

Ry-Umm we wanted to wait and tell everyone, but since your about to kill someone I will tell you now. Nia and I got engaged the other night.

K-YESSSSS!!! I WON I WON I WON I WON.

Laura- Can you please stop jumping, your shaking the table with this extra weight.

Everyone-Laura

K-Actually I can't, because Noelle and Ava owe Cali and I money. Told them chicks Nia and Ryan will be together very soon. And your man doesn't seem to mind me jumping.

Sure enough Dante was steering very hard at Kai's ass and he was in a daze.

L-Dante u

Dante-Yes

L-Look this way

K- Aww sweetie please don't be mad, because he wanted to admire real curves instead of bones.

Janae- I like her, she must be friends with Nia.

K-Yes ma'am I am and there are three more similar. And hey Dr. Anna I have a question.

Anna- What is it Kai

K- Whats the best way to cut a mans penis off and make in hard to put back on.

Anna-Kai I can't tell you that, but I can tell you its not worth it.

K-Dr.A I gave him so much of my life.

A- Kai your a beautiful melanin queen with a successful clothing company. Are you going to let some boy ruin your future.

Dante- She is right, your way to beautiful to allow some loser to ruin your life.

K- Thank you both and Dante your a little cutie.

D-I can assure you, I'm grown were it counts.

L-Really Dante, your fiancé is right here.

K-Well obvisously someone ain't sucking it right.

J- I love this girl I can't wait to meet the rest.

A-Owe their all a mess, I'm their OB/GYN. The calmest one is Ava and that's a bold statement.

Ry-Mother your a lie, Ava is the craziest of them all.

A- No I would say that title goes to Cali or Rain.

K-She right Cali and Rain asses are out of this world, but I have to go burn all of your friends clothes.

Ry-Really Kai that's illegal.

K-Not for me, by cousin is the future queen.

Dean-Are they all that outspoken

Ry-No their worse actually.

Anna-Much worse indeed.

Laura-Dante how could you be so disrespectful and flirt with her.

Dante- Can we talk about this later, I don't have time for the bull. So mom

Anna/Tina- Yes

D-I was talking to Anna

A-Yes sweetie

D-Why did you leave

A-I left, because I wasn't stable enough to be the mother you needed. With the stress of medical school and having you boys I cracked under pressure. After I left, I took a year off and traveled to rebuild myself. When I became stable enough, I came home to find your father moved on and you boys looked so happy. I tried coming back, but Tina.

Tina-Was protecting the boys from your crazy ass.

Anna- That was Deans choice and not yours.

Tina- Well was it Dean choice for you to raise another child.

Everyone-What

Tina-Anna left you while she was pregnant Dean.

Dean- Anna please say she is lying.

Anna- No she is not, we have a daughter. Boys you have a little sister.

So sorry for the weight, hopefully I can get back on schedule. I hope you guys liked the chapter. What's next for Kai?

COMMENT. VOTE, AND SHARE

Love Britt