Ryan's Prologue

Ryan DeLuca Pov

Have you ever had that feeling that you really don't belong some place at all? Well for me that's with my so called family. It seems like no matter how many barber shops or resturants I open, I will never be as good as my older brother Dante. Like for example right now were sitting at the dinner table for my mom's birthday and all she can do is brag about her wonder boy Dante.

Tina DeLuca- Dante has been amazing with the family company. I still can't believe he is able to do all of this while planning a wedding to Laura over there.

Oh wait, how to I forget to mention my perfect soon to be sister in law Laura Miles. The one thing my brother and I have in comman our love of black woman and thats as far as it goes. He likes the skinny type which isn't bad, but me I like my woman with a little meet on her.

Dean DeLuca - Ryan son are you ok.

Ryan- Yea pops I'm cool.

Tina - Ryan, could you speak correct English the few times of year we do see you.

Dean - Tina it's ok, he is just being him.

Now, my relationship with my mom has always been weird. But, my pops and I have a pretty cool relationship sometimes.

Tina-No, today is my birthday and since he's not giving me a daughter in law like Dante or grandkids he can speak proper English.

Dante - Mama cut him son slack, you know Ryan is sensitive.

Ryan - You know Dante you can su..

??-So Ryan how is business going and how is Malven.

I turned towards the angelic voice of the sweet woman who basically raised me Ms. Regina Wallace. Mama Regina as we call her, taught me what it is to be a gentleman. She brought Dante and myself home to Harlem with her whenever my parnets business took them away for long periods. She was a very important woman in my life.

Ryan- Busy, ever since Juan and I partnered up, business has been booming. We're opening a Barbershop in France and a club in London. Also since we hired a new marketing firm, were getting request every hour. We decided to get into the foo...

Tina- Enough about that is their a girl.

Ryan - Mother

Guest - What about that young woman you were on TMZ with.

Dean - Oh I saw that, she was fine.

Tina - Really Dean

Dante - Yes and clearly out of your league.

Ryan - Actually she is not, were together.

Everyone - Really

Laura - Who is she

Guest - TMZ said she is Nia Andrews

Dante - The Marketing executive

Ryan - Yes that's her and she is my girl.

Dante - Ok if you say so.

Ryan - Im serious, we're getting married and adopting a child from Malven.

EVERYONE - REALLY

Tina- I'm getting a grandchild

Oh boy I've done it now, how in the hell am I going pull this shit off.
________________________________________________________

I decided to release Ryan's and Nia's story early. The updates will be slow right now. This is Ryan prologue and the next chapter will be Nia's prologue and an intro to her family.

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE

LOVE BRITT