Chapter 2

Nia's Pov

Most women would have felt better after tonight. But not me I felt more broken than before, I felt more unworthy of being loved. Who could ever love the fat girl with stretch marks all over. Who could love the girl who couldn't even see her own worth.

Nia - I'll do it.

Ryan - What?

Nia - marry you Ryan.

R - Nia you don't have to

N - Yes I do, we can talk to Ava about the adoption part since she works with Malven's adoption agency.

R - Nia

N- Please let me do this, it's the only thing keeping sane right. Ryan just let me do this please.

R - Ok, I think we should tell everyone we went to the court house and had civil ceremony.

N-Like that would be believed. Ryan DeLuca going to the courthouse and not being noticed my paparazzi is hard to believe.

R - Do you have a better idea.

N- Yes, we'll have both sets of parents meet us at the courthouse and we'll get married legally. I'll have my assistant tip off the paparazzi.

R - Nia you just broke up with your boyfriend and your talking about a legal wedding. Have you lost your mind.

N - Ryan we have to get legally married in order for this to work out. And in a year we will tell everyone it didn't work out and we will go are own way.

R - And the adoption, what is your brilliant plan for that.

N-Well I've always wanted kids so we will go through with that and when we "divorce" either well have joint custody or I will raise the child by myself.

R - How did you think of all this on such short notice.

N - I run one of the world's leading marketing firm and a big part of that is PR. I can come up with a story and have anyone believe it. Like the story I just emailed Harvey at TMZ.

R - What story.

Nia- Oh the story about Don other babymama

R - WHAT

N - about two years ago I found out Don had a baby by some Asian girl. I had no clue about the girl until.

R - Until what?

N - Until I walked into Don studio and saw her sucking Don't tiny ass penis.

R- I'm sorry, but why the fuck did you stay with him.

N - He convinced me that it was all my fault. We hadn't had sex in a year. So his she was the next best thing.

R - wait he blamed you.

N - Yup, how could I be so blinded.

R - We do crazy things when in love.
____________________________________________________________________

Ryan's Pov

I want to drive back to the hospital and beat the shit out of Don right not the sick son of a bitch.

N - Ryan your phone is ringing.

I looked down to see my doorman calling up.

*Phone Convo*

R - Yes Phil.

Phil- Your family is on the way up.