Chapter 4

Nia's Pov

Ryan's family had finally left after the explosive night we had and I must admit his family may be a little more messed up than mines I'm just saying.

I started to clean up the living room when I heard the sounds of Tink's voice follow through the apartment. The song that was that was playing was H20 from her latest mixtape Winter's Diary 3 (This mixtape is amazing as hell, so I advice everyone to listen.)

I started to walk into the back to find the source of the music and was etc with a naked Ryan and a candle lit bath. Baby boy was all man down below, I have never seen a man that blessed below.

Ryan - Are you going to keep staring or are you going to get naked.

Nia- Ryan are you feeling ok.

Ry - No I'm not, so get naked and get in the damn tub we both have had horrible days.

He climbed into the tub leaving me no choice, but to undress as well. I felt so weird getting naked in front of him since I had all these stretch marks on my body. I wonder will he think I look horrible once I'm completely naked.

Ry-Nia whatever your thinking let it all go, your beautiful baby girl. Now undress slowly.

I don't know what it is about Ryan, but his tone turned me all the way on and I did as he said. I felt my self growing more and more confident, so I decided to tease him by turning around and slowly dance to the music as I took off my close one by one in the sexist manner I could.

Ry - Stop playing before I skip all the foreplay Nia.

N - Who knew Ryan was such an impatient man.

Ry - Well when I'm ready to eat, I can't help but get cranky and impatient.

At this moment and time I was truly ready to die peacefully. I've never had a man be this straight forward and honest. If I was wasn't turned on before I promise i was over the edge now. I took off my bra and panties òff with the fastest speed. I walked over to the tub and Ryan stopped me as I put my foot in.

Ry- Sit on the edge now.

I did as he commanded and sat on the edge of the tub. After sitting on the edge for a few seconds Ryan placed his face between my thighs and went to work. I promise on everything this man tounge was one of the most talented tounges I have ever came in contact with. He ate as if he was on death row and he was eating his last meal before death.

My body went into overdrive as his tounge came into contact with my very sensitive clit, which seemed extra sensitive with Ryan pleasing me.

N-Ryyyyaaaaaannnnnnnnn, Immmmm cummm......

I couldn't even finish my sentence, because I started to squirt all over Ryan's face and he licked it all up.

Ry - Babygirl if I knew you were a squirter, I would have pleased you much sooner. Now come it on daddy's dick.

N - I don't know if that's going to fit and this.

Ry - Trust me it will, now get your ass over her now.

I don't know what it is about Ryan, but I feel so obligated to do whatever he says. So I allowed my body to sit down on his big to friend. It took sometime getting use to his size, but once I did I was in total bliss. I swear this boy was beyond gifted especially with the way her worked his hips even while sitting in the tub.

Ry-Nia who owns this pussy.

N-Fuck

He smacked my ass hard has hell, making me moan louder.

Ry - Who the fuck owns this damn Pussy Nia.

N-Fuck you do daddy, you do Ryan.

Ry - Good I want you to remember how good this dick is when ever another man tries to speak with you. Do you understand me Nia.

Nia-Mmmmmmmmm

I was in a total trance as I felt something pour all over my face.

??-Nia wake yo ass the hell up.

N - What's going on.

??-Well yo mama has been trying to wake you up for the last hour, but I told her to allow you to keep having that freaking ass dream.

Tonya - Really mama really.

Grammy Lo - Well if I was dreaming about that fine piece of white chocolate I would want to still be dreaming also.

Mama Gina- Can we please stop talking about the child I practically raised.

Tonya - I vote yes.

N-So do I, are we there yet.

We were on our way to New Orleans so I could get in touch with my roots as mama says, but damn that dream felt so real. Hell my panties are soaked just thinking about dream Ryan's tounge game, I wonder if real life Ryan's tounge game A1 or if his dick is as big in person.

Tonya - Ladies we have arrived in the beautiful city of Nola babe.

Grammy Lo- Turn Up on Bourbon Street tonight.

I really need to pray, because this will be a long ass trip.

Comment, Vote, and Share

Love Britt