Chapter 1

Nia's Pov

It took us about an hour to get to his apartment from my parnets Bronx house and I may say it was worth it. The outside of the apartment was older looking, but once we stepped foot into Ryan's Penthouse my breath was taken away.

Nia- Ryan the view is perfect.

Ryan - Thank you, but I think your more beautiful.

Nia - Your just saying that to be nice.

Ryan - No I mean it 100%. To bad you can't see your own beauty.

Nia - Umm so what business do you need to discuss with me.

Ryan - Would you like some wine first.

Nia- Sure, what do you have.

Ryan- I have a 1920 Bourdo and a 1970 Merlow.

Nia - I'll take the Bourdo please.

Ryan-Ok

As he went into the kitchen, I sat down on the chair that overlooked the Manhattan skyline and thought carefully of everything my mother said tonight. Do I really deserve to be treated so bad by Don or do I deserve to be treated better.

Ryan- One glass for the beautiful lady.

Nia - Thank you kind sir. So what's up that couldn't wait.

Ryan - Please drink up first.

Nia - Ryan please say you didn't do anything crazy. Ok I will call TMZ, E!, Extra, and all big magazines. And we will have it figured out.

Ryan - Nia it's ok, nothing that serious.

Nia - Than what's up.

Ryan - So I had dinner with my family.

Nia - Ok and.

Ryan - Stop interrupting, ok so at dinner I kinda of made this story up about getting married and adopting a child from Malven.

Nia - So you need me to find you a wife and child. And make it look like you've been with this girl for a long time.

Ryan - Yes and No

Nia - Please explain more

Ryan - Well the child part I really need, but I have someone in mind for my wife.

Nia - Who do you have and mine?

Ryan- You

Before I could even respond to his ass, my phone went off. I looked at the phone and saw it was my mother's so I picked up quickly.

*Phone Convo*

Nia - Hey mama what's up.

Tonya- Baby your sister went into labor. We're at Lenox Hill.

Nia- Ok mama I'll have Ryan bring me over.

Tonya - Baby I'm so sorry.

Nia - Its ok mama, I will be ok.

*Hangs Up*

Ryan - Are you ok.

Nia - No I'm not, Umm my sister went into labor can you take me to Lenox Hill.