Nia's Prologue

Nia's Pov

Have you ever been surrounded by so many people, but still feel alone. Well that excatly how I feel right now at my parnets anniversary party. So much love flowing through the room, yet I'm stuck here at the table watching my parnets with envy.

Don - Fix your face, you look like someone stole your heart.

Nia - They did and smashed it up.

Don - How many times do I have to say sorry Nia.

Nia - Until I forgive you.

Don - You act like I did it on purpose.

Nia - Oh so it was a mistake, that you shoved your dick in my sister and got her pregnant.

Don - Well maybe if you could get pregnant I wouldn't have to do shit like that. I'm going for a drink.

Leave to him, to throw it all in my face. Gosh I feel like God is forever going to punch me for losing my baby. It seems like Don is my punishment.

??-When you going to realize you self worth Chile.

Nia - What are you talking about Grammy.

Grammy Lo- Baby I see everything. And how that boy is treating you ain't right.

Nia - He loves me

Grammy Lo - Than why is he in the corner rubbing your sisters belly.

______________________________________________________________

Eli Andrews- We would like to Thank You all for coming out tonight and celebrating 30 glorious years of our marriage. Baby you have anything to say.

Tonya - Yes, also please give a big round of applause to our lovely daughters Nia and Lisa for throwing us this lovely party. Thank you and have a goodnight,
_____________________________________________________________

Tonya - I'm tired

Nia - You had a good time mama.

Tonya- I would have had much more fun, if my little girl wasn't so miserable.

Tonya - Nia I know you and I had a dream.

Nia- and what kind of dream was it mama.

Tonya - That you were with a man who really loves you.

Nia- Don loves me mama.

Tonya- Baby if that was true, Lisa wouldn't be having his baby.

Nia - How did you know.

Eli - Well we had our suspicions and Don rubbing her belly at the party.

Nia - Mama and Daddy please don't worry me.

Eli - We won't, when do you leave.

Nia - Well idk, I have to check on the office here. Plus my client Ryan DeLuca and I have some business here in the city.

Tonya- That Ryan boy is a cutie.

Nia - And he is just my client.

Tonya - Sad

Nia - Mama I'm with Don

Eli- That's even sadder.

Grammy Lo - Nia a fine looking young man is here to see you.

Nia- Coming

I walked outside to see a very angry Don, a confused Lisa, a smirking RYAN.

Tonya - He is way cuter in person.

Grammy Lo - If only I was younger.

Eli - Mama Lo

Don-Eww, Nia what is he doing here.

Lisa- And who is he.

Nia - Ryan what are you doing here.

Ryan - First Mr. and Mrs. Andrews I'm so sorry to come over like this, but I needed to speak with Nia. So since Noelle told me it was your anniversary I thought I bring a gift.

He walked over to my parents and all I could think about was killing Noelle.

Tonya- Holy Shit

Lisa - What is it.

Eli - First class tickets to Brazil for a three week stay at an exclusive resort.

Grammy Lo - Nia if you don't get at him, I will show this young buck how to get down.

Everyone - Grammy

Grammy - Yall think I'm playing

Nia - Ryan we can talk inside.

Ryan - Actually can we go for a ride.

I was hesitant until I saw Lisa comforting Don.

Nia-Sure.

Don - Nia yo..

I got into the car before he could even finish his sentence.

Nia - We're we going.

Ryan - My penthouse in the Brooklyn, buckle up sweetcakes.

Lord have mirsey, what have I gotten myself into.