Party Games (sabriel+destiel)

Start from the beginning

"Okay Gabe, what are we playing first?" Sam asked, taking a drink from his glass.

"How about never have I ever? But I'll be the one asking questions." Gabe winked at Sam, who gave a bitchface in return.

After the shots of vodka were given out, Gabe finally thought of the first question.

"Never have I ever, kissed a guy," Gabe shot a quick look at Sam, who glared back at him. Dean saw what was happening as they both took a shot.

"Sammy? No you didn't. Wow, you and the trickster. What did he do to you to get a kiss?" Dean laughed as Sam went a deep red.

"Nothing..." Sam mumbled under his breath.

"What? Okay whatever. Let's carry on." Dean said.

"Okay, never have I ever... Got turned on by a guy."

Both Sam and Dean knew where this was going. Poor Cas didn't have a idea what we going on or what he was doing, so he took a shot. They all started at him.

Gabe was the second one to take a shot, then Sam. Dean looked around to see Gabe and Sam looking at him, expectedly. He finally gave up and took a shot. He made a mental note to kill Gabe when this was over.

The rest of the game went normal, they laughed and took shots. Sam and Dean were a bit tipsy by the end of it.

"Okay! Next game. How about spin the bottle?" Gabe exclaimed, earning two frowning faces and one confused.

"What's spin the bottle?" Cas asked.

"You'll see," Gabe winked at him before taking an empty bottle of vodka and spinning it on the floor. It landed on Dean.

"Okay! Come on Dean," Gabe smirked a little.

"Gabe, I don't think so." Dean chuckled a little.

"What do you have to do?" Cas was still confused.

"Well, one person has to spin the bottle and they have to kiss the person the bottle points towards." Sam explained to Cas.

"Dean you have to kiss him, it's the rules." Cas said.

"I'm aware of that." Dean said before standing up and giving Gabe a kiss, it only lasted about 2 seconds. Dean sat back down and took the bottle in hand.

He spun it and the top pointed to Gabe. Not again.

"What! Bull. I'm spinning again, I think the rules are that you can't kiss the same person twice in a row." Dean lied. Of course that's not the rules, he just wanted to get out of it.

He spun again as hard as he could and all four watched the bottle come to a stop. It landed on Castiel.

"No. Why am I even playing this stupid game? With a bunch of dudes? It's not happening." Dean said angrily, he stood up and smashed the bottle.

"But Dean.. The rules?" Cas said. He sounded hurt and confused.

"Fuck the rules. I'm a dude and I don't kiss other dudes! Simple." Dean stormed off.

He opened the door to his bedroom to find himself in a dark room. He looked around. What is this? Suddenly, the lights turned on and he saw Cas, Gabe and Sam sitting in the same circle as back in the living room. Dean turned around to get out but the door was gone.

"Come on Deano! Don't be a party pooper." Gabe said. Sam and Cas Both looked confused. Gabe clearly got everyone here without consent, "just kiss him and this will be over with."

Gabe snapped his fingers and Cas was suddenly inches from Dean.

"I'm sorry Dean. I can't move, I don't mean to invade your personal space..." Cas looked down.

"It's fine. Just remind me to kill him when we get out of here."

"Come on you two! Just kiss already." Gabe whined.

Dean looked into Cas's blue eyes and then his lips, he shifted his eyes between the two. He realised that Cas was staring directly into his eyes. Cas could see what Dean was doing and gave him an evil smirk. Cas remembered a trick he learned from an angel, he thought Cas how to hear someone's thought. He concentrated on Dean and heard his thought.

Oh God, he's so close to me. I just wanna kiss him.

He's so hot. Fuck kissing him. I want to rip his clothes off right now.

This would be so embarrassing if he could read my mind.

Cas laughed a bit to himself.

"Dean, you're underestimating me. Of course I can read your mind, you really want to rip my clothes off?" Cas whispered into Deans ear. Dean swallowed as the sound of his deep voice sent shivers down his spine.

"More than anything," Dean whispered back.

Before anyone knew it, Cas had Dean pinned up against the wall. He was staring deeply into his green eyes, pressing his body to Dean's.

"Okay, Gabe that's a bit too far. Let them go." Sam said to Gabe.

"I'm not doing anything.. It's all them now." The pair observed as Cas and Dean just stood there, against the wall staring at each other.

Damn it Cas... You're so hot.

Okay... This feels really good but are we just going to stare at each other forever?

Just kiss me you son of a bitch.

As soon as Cas heard that coming from Deans mind, he smashed their mouths together. He didn't care how sloppy it was, he just needed contact. He was so heated and so frustrated at Dean for not telling him sooner.

Cas pulled away to start at his neck. Dean opened his eyes to look around.

"Cas.. Oh god... Um Cas... We are not in the room anymore.." Dean looked around to find himself being pinned to the bed by Cas. Gabes laugh could be heard from the living room.

A/N ooooo I got a bit carried away with this one. Sorry it's so long but eh hope you enjoyed it!