Chapter 1

Hi! this is my first story so please excuse any mistakes. I got my inspiration from some of the raised on olympus stories I saw. Flames go to Hestia!

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or Heroes of Olympus!

"Olympians!" Zeus shouted. Everyone in the throne room immediately looked at him. It was the winter solstice. All of the Olympians (and Hades) were currently talking about their latest demigod children. "I have decided that since you are always complaining about having no free time, each of us, including you Hades, will each bring two of our demigod children, one Roman and one Greek, one female and one male to Olympus to be trained. When they are old enough, they will be made immortal and take over the council for a few millennia so we can have a break. Since Hera and Artemis do not have any demigod children, they will keep their positions, however they will not need to attend the Olympian council. Hestia, you should also bless the children with humility so that they won't be arrogant."

When Zeus finished talking, all of the gods started chattering. Aphrodite was squealing about how she could teach her kids fashion sense, Athena was planning how to teach their children and Demeter was thinking about all the cereal that she would make them eat. The rest of the gods were trying to figure out how to tell the camps. Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter had met one hundred years ago and were currently getting along well as the praetors had returned the Athena Parthenos to CHB.

"Quiet!"  Zeus thundered. The throne room fell silent. "Go and collect your kids now!" He ordered. The gods flashed out to return with two children each.

"Let's introduce our children" Poseidon suggested. The rest of the gods agreed.

Zeus went first. "This is Thalia and Jason Grace. I was with their mother as both forms so Thalia is a daughter of Zeus and Jason is a son of Jupiter. They are twins and 1 year old. Their birthday is July 1st."

Poseidon went next. "This is Perseus and Andromeda Jackson. I was with their mother as both forms so Perseus is a son of Poseidon and Andromeda is a daughter of Neptune. Perseus is one and a quarter years old and his birthday is 18th August. Andromeda is nine months old and her birthday is 27th May."

Demeter spoke up. "This is Katie Gardner and Liam Fall. Katie is a daughter of Demeter and Liam is a son of Ceres. They were both born on the 16th of April even though they are not twins and are 1 year old."

Ares shouted, "This is Clarisse La Rue and Frank Zhang. Clarisse is a daughter of Ares and Frank is a son of Mars as well as a legacy of Poseidon.He has shape-shifting powers.

Clarisse is 1 year old and was born 20 February and Frank is nine months old and was born on the 13th of March." He shouted so loudly that he nearly woke the children up, earning him glares from the rest of the gods.

Athena calmly stated, "This is Annabeth Chase and Malcolm Booker. Annabeth is a daughter of Athena and Malcolm is a son of Minerva( AN: I know this is not possible but bear with me). Annabeth is 1 year old and was born on July 12th and Malcolm is eleven months old and was born on October 10th."

Apollo said brightly, " This is Will Solace and Kayla Song. Will is Greek and Kayla is Roman. Will just turned 1 years old a week ago on the 20th of June and Kayla is ten months old and born on the 15th of May." After saying this he tickled the soles of the babies feet making them giggle in their sleep.

Hephaestus said, "This is Leo Valdez and Nyssa Wright. Leo is a son of Hephaestus and Nyssa is a daughter of Vulcan. Leo is 1 year old and born on the 12 of January and Nyssa is eight months old and born on the 27th of November."

Aphrodite squealed, "This is Piper Mclean and Mitchell Hawt! Piper is a daughter of Aphrodite and Mitchell is a son of Venus. Piper was born on the 8th of July and is 1 year old and Mitchell was born on the 25th of June and is also 1 year old!" Luckily none of the children were awakened by Aphrodite's high-pitched squeals.

Hermes said, "This is Travis and Conner Stoll.(AN: can't split them up!) Both are boys, as I do not have any daughters. They are twins but Travis is a son of Hermes and Conner is a son of Mercury. They are 1 year old and born an April 1st, also known as April Fools Day." The rest of the gods groaned at the thought of living with two pranksters.

Dionysus said, "This is Pollux and Kathy Vine. They are twins but Pollux is a son of Dionysus while Kathy is a daughter of Bacchus. They were born on the 4th of July and are eleven months old."

Finally Hades said, "This is Nico di Angelo and Hazel Levesque. Nico is a son of Hades and Hazel is a daughter of Pluto. They were both born on the 22nd of November even though they are not twins and are 1 year old"

The children looked the splitting of their godly parents except for Jason who had blond like his mother and Piper who had Native American skin. Other than that they looked like Jupiter and Aphrodite respectively. Hestia quickly blessed the children by saying, "Έχω Εστία δώσει αυτά τα ημίθεοι το δώρο της ταπεινοφροσύνης."(I, Hestia, give these demigods the gift of humility) The other gods blessed their own children so that they would be more powerful.

The gods put their children in the middle of the throne room so that they could watch them easily. They started discussing about how to tell the camps about the demigods on Olympus. They decided not to tell the camps until their children were 12 years old and could go to the camps.

They started the usual business of getting status reports from Hades about the activities in Tartarus (Normal) and the movements of monsters across the country (Artemis's hunters would take care of them) when Poseidon suddenly said, "Brother, I think we should give Hades and Hestia's Thrones back. In order for Nico and Hazel to see their father, he needs to be welcome on Olympus and Hestia should have her throne as she is the peace keeper of the family."

Zeus thought for a moment, and then said, "You are right brother. Olympians, vote on whether Hades and Hestia should get thrones on Olympus." In the end, the votes were 9-3 in favour and Hades was given a throne that seemed to absorb darkness in it and Hestia was given a throne that seemed as warm and forgiving as the hearth. When the solstice was over, the gods took their children to the palace that they had ordered to be built for the demigods to share.

How was that? Is it okay? Review and tell me please!

Yours in demigodishness, and all that,

Peace out!

Demigodsrthebest