Introduction

Maya had always had a crush on her brother's best friend, Lucas Friar. She had always tried to catch his eye, wearing different types of clothes and even dying her hair different colors to try to impress him. That was until he hit his sophomore year of high school. He became the jerk of all jerks, only ever dating girls to get into their pants. So, her 8th grade self promises to never ever let a boy like him steal her heart. But over the years, Lucas begins to develop feelings for Maya. Seeing her grow up into an independent woman who didn't care about others opinions really attracted him. He spends quite some time trying to get Maya to warm up to him, and when he finally succeeds, he is thrilled. He gains her trust quickly after that, and his feelings only grew over that small period of time. Her feelings for him never really completely disappeared, so you can imagine her surprise when he asks her out. She reluctantly agrees, but soon realizes the trouble that comes along with dating Lucas. She tries to keep their relationship hidden from her brother, but in the end, she knows he will find out.

So, what will happen in Lucas and Maya's relationship? Will they continue to date after Maya's brother finds out, or will they be split apart? How do you think Maya's brother will feel about all of this? Read 'Brother's Best Friend' to find out!

(Disclaimer: All rights reserved to the writers and producers of Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World.)