Chapter 19: My Departure

Disclaimer: I don't own one of the most famous anime called, Naruto. Because I'm not that cool.

Picture of Sakura crying when Sasuke is leaving the village, hope you like it.

Chapter 19: My Departure

Tsuki POV
After I wrote the letter, I placed it on my bed making it visible to the naked eye. I grab my backpack that's filled with scrolls and step on the window sill. Taking a glance over my shoulder I notice that the time is 2:46 in the morning, the night breeze sends a soothing sensation to my body.

I guess it's time.

Jumping off the sill, I land on the dirt filled ground with a soft thud. I walk towards the entrance of the village, only to find my teammate walking towards it as well. I'm guessing he's leaving as well. He chose to leave with the Snake Sanin, Orochimaru.

"What are doing out so late, you should be sleeping" Sasuke says.

"I couldn't sleep. What are you doing?"Sakura asks as she emerges out of the shadows.

"I'm taking a walk" Sasuke simply informs.

"But this is the only road leading out the village" Sakura speaks with sorrow, "you're leaving aren't you?" she finishes as she asks him.

"Yes. This village has nothing for me" Sasuke explains coldly.

"Why?! Don't you remember in this very spot, it's the time you called me annoying. Its the day where everything began. The five of us together, going on missions, risking our lives, and having fun" Sakura exclaims.

"No, I don't remember" the Uchiha says.

"Sasuke I beg of you to stay! I'm so in love with you it hurts. If you leave it would feel like I have nothing. I could give you everything so you won't have to be alone anymore" Sakura cries as she confesses her love to her long time crush.

Cue vomit. Her love is so sickly that it effects me.

"Hn, you haven't changed. You're still annoying" Sasuke says making her halt with surprise.

He starts to walk away when my sister yells after him.

"If you leave, I'll scream!!!" she exclaims as he vanishes and appears behind her.

"Sakura. Thank you" he says before pressing her pressure point and making her go unconscious.

He catches her before she falls and gently places her on the bench besides him.

Well that's my cue. I walk out from the shawdows as I catch him off guard. I look at him then at her, then back at him before I walk off like nothing ever happened.

"What are you doing here? Are you here to stop me" he says with irritation.

"No. I'm not here for you" I say surprising him again.

"What?", he says before his eyes go to my backpack that I'm carrying, "you're leaving? Why?" he finishes.

"Because Sasuke, I don't belong here anymore. Everyone's turned their back on me" I say as I gesture for us to walk forward.

"What do you mean" he asks.

"It's complicated." I say.

"Hn. I got time, lets talk as we walk." he says before walking in front of me.

Taking a few strides to catch up to him, I reach his level and spill everything that's happened.

"It all started during our last mission. The elders of this peaceful village spewed lies about me being a danger to everyone. Why? Well because I have a power sealed inside me and they fear it. So the geezers manipulated the shinobi to think that I'm a monster that's unstable. The villagers already treat me badly, but seeing the eyes of my fellow comrades I could tell that they hate me just as much. I have no one. Not even my family. Unlike yours, who cared for you, mine treated me like dirt. Sakura, she made my life worse by bullying me along with all her friends. So that's how I'm the way I am, untrusting of others, cold, keeping to myself, and an outcast. So that's why I'm leaving, it's because I don't belong here" I explain.