Chapter 5: The Forest of Confessions

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any Naruto characters, or anything Naruto related.

Picture of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura while concentrating on chakra enjoy :)

Chapter 5: The Forest of Confessions

Tsuki's POV
Where am I? Am I dead? No, I can hear voices and feel pain. How did I survive?

"When do you think she's gonna wake up dattebayo" I heard someone say. That must be Naruto, he's the only one with that catch phrase.

"I don't know, now stop asking" a girl like voice says. Now that's Sakura, I could recognize her piercing voice.

"Both of you shut up, you're annoying" a deep yet soft voice says. That must be Sasuke, he gets annoyed easily.

"But sensei already woke up, dattebayo. So what's taking her so long" Naruto argues.

Well, maybe it's because sensei didn't get strangled, and didn't get a deep wound on his stomach, ever think of that, hmph.

I try to open my eyes, but they feel like someone glued them shut. I pour all my energy into opening my eyes, I inwardly groan and fight the weight off my eyelids and force them open.

"Finally" I mutter low enough that no one hears as I see the light and all the colors, but it's all bleary. Where's my glasses?

I try to sit up quietly, but I end up groaning. All the heated conversations end as I groan. The next thing I see is a blob of orange, actually all I see is blobs.

"You're awake, dattebayo!!!" Naruto shouts as he hugs me tightly.

"Owww, Naruto as much as I like the hug, your hurting me" I inform the blonde knucklehead.

"Oh sorry, hehe" he apologizes.

"Hey, um...have you uh seen my  glasses" I say as I feel heat rise to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"Yeah, but they broke so they're useless" a blob of pink says. Great, I'm going to be blind until I get back to Konoha.

"Yeah you are" she replies. Damn, I said that out loud.

"Don't you have a spare" a blob of blue says.

"No, my family never cared about me to buy me glasses, those were my only pair" I inform them.

"Wait, but isn't Sakura-chan your sister" the orange blob says.

"Yeah, she is" I say as I look down at my bleary hands.

"Hn" Sasuke grunts.

"Oh" Naruto responds.

"Well how is sensei doing" I ask breaking the tension.

"He's fine" Kakashi answers making me jump. When did he get here.

"I've always been here, so how are you doing Tsuki" He says. Damn it, I need to stop thinking out loud.

"Well, I'm blind and my stomach hurts, so I'm fine" I smile as I sarcastically respond.

"About that, that was dangerous, what were you thinking, confronting a rogue ninja who's at jounin level, plus you were angering him so that made him even more dangerous, that was a stupid plan" Kakashi scolds me, surprising the others in the room.

"I'm sorry, I was just buying time for Naruto and Sasuke, I didn't mean to be nuisance, it was stupid and it only caused me to get hurt" I say forcing the tears not to fall.