Chapter 16: A Mission with A Flirt? Or A Runner?

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything related to the plot, that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. I own Tsuki Haruno. Besides if I owned Naruto, it wouldn't be great, it would've sucked if I made it lol.

Well that's Tsuki and her new outfit change. Yea I change her outfit a lot. Oh well.

Chapter 16: A Mission with A Flirt? Or A Runner?

Tsuki POV
It'd been days that Tsunade finally healed Sasuke, so today she's giving is a mission. Not to be selfish and mean, but finally. It's been so long that I actually went on a real mission and not those stupid D-rank missions that are just chores that people are to lazy to do themselves. I mean a real mission where we leave the village and go do something productive. So right now the whole team minus Kaksahi is standing in front of Tsunade waiting for our missions details.

"I want Team Seven to do the mission, it's a B- rank mission and it resides in the Land of Tea. It's to escort a runner while they run the race" the Hokage informs.

"Who's the person we're escorting" Sakura asks the question we're all thinking.

"That's the problem, I don't know" she says.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Naruto exclaims at the lack of information.

"Well, the messenger who comes every four years to seek help, got killed on the way to the village by rouge ninja. That's why we don't know who you're supposed to protect" she explains to us.

"So why are we doing this then" Sakura asks.

"I'm doing this because it's a favor from my friend, he asked me not long ago, Naruto was their too so he met him" Tsunade says.

I quirk an eyebrow at Naruto, when did he meet this guy? Maybe it was when they went to look for Tsunade. I see that Naruto is looking through his memories to see if the Hokage was right about meeting him.

"Oh! You mean that old guy, you owed money to? I remember him" Naruto says.

"Yes, that's the guy. Now Team Seven you are to leave as soon as possible. You are dismissed" she says waving us out.

I sigh and leave the office behind Sasuke and head home with Sakura trailing behind me. This situation reminds me of the time when we left for the mission to the Land of Waves. Instead of a worried look she has a look full of determination. It may not look like it, but she grew more confidently and stronger. She just has to set her mind free of all distractions, but as long as Sasuke's around, she's useless.

I open the door to the house and hurry up the stairs to my room, ignoring the look of distaste from my parents. I rush to my room and open the scroll that contains all my weapons. Grabbing my twin fans along with my huge fan. You never know when I could lose one or if one pair becomes useless. I grab my utility belt and stuff it with medical supplies and weapons. I grab an empty scroll and fill it up with clothes and hygienic needs. I also changed my clothes.

Instead of my white knit sweater, I'm wearing a fish net shirt over my black tank top. So my whole outfit consists of my black high waisted shorts, my knee length boots with knee socks, a black tank top, and a fish net shirt. I also moved my headband that was once on my neck to my forehead. I also tied my hair into a ponytail with my bangs lose along with strips of hair that frame my face. Then to finish off my outfit I placed my old utility belt around my waist and strapped my large fan on my back. I don't need a backpack since I don't pack a lot and also because I stuffed all my necessities into a scroll, which resides inside one of the many pouches on my belt.