Chapter 1: Teams

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any Naruto characters, or anything Naruto related.

Chapter 1: Teams

*EDITED*

Tsuki's POV
I'm in my room early in the morning packing my things into my utility belt that has several pouches, it has all my weapons and a few books to read and a riceball for lunch. I'm already dressed ready for school. As I'm putting in my book, my alarm clock goes off, indicating that it's, 'leave now and see none of my family or leave later and face my family'. I quickly pack up and run out the door, downstairs, and leave the house.

I make it outside, met by the bright shining sun. I readjust my vision away from the light and walk to the academy. I fix my pale short pink hair. My hair is a pixie cut with bangs covering my right eye. I wear a pair of thin rimmed glasses due to my constant reading. I wear a black tank top that has a turtle neck, then I have a pair of black arm warmers that go up between my shoulder and elbow, also I wear a pair of black shorts that reach my mid thigh, my headband is tied around my left thigh, and lastly a pair of black ninja boots that reach below my knees.

I make it to class and I find myself being the first one here. Oh well, the more time I have alone, the better, I thought in my head. I take out a book that has information about the basics of being a medical ninja. It tells me that you need to have perfect chakra control to be able to heal any wounds. I guess I'm lucky that the Haruno families have perfect chakra control.

I ignore everyone that makes it to class and continue reading, I need to train on this so I can be able to help those who get hurt. I memorize the information as I read, it makes it easier that I remember everything I read. I'm interrupted from my studies as stampeding comes into the room. I turn and see the all familiar head of bubblegum pink and platinum blonde, fangirls. Why do they become ninja if that's all they care about, boys and looks, I'm embarrassed knowing that one of them is my sibling, better yet, my twin.

I don't hate her, but I don't like her. It's always her, Sakura this, Sakura that. Why does she get all the attention? Why do I have to be the outcast? What did I do to be shunned by my own family? Why did she get all the love from both parents? Why do they hate me? Why is she the favorite? Why me?

I stop my train of thoughts, when I feel tears brim my eyes. My heart aches for the love I always wanted. I push my tears down and close off my heart making myself go back to wearing my emotionless mask. I look back down to my book and read. Today's the day we get teams, I wonder who's on my team.

Once again I get interrupted when I hear a chorus of gasps. I look up and find Uchiha and Uzumaki locking lips, so that's why Uchiha rejects every girl, he has a thing for the blonde? Never thought he was into yaoi. I turn back to my book and ignore the angered fangirls as they beat the Uzumaki to a pulp.

I sigh and close my book and put it back in it's reserved pouch as Iruka sensei walks in. He goes about putting us on teams that will be led by jounin leaders. He starts naming off squads, starting with team 1. I ignore all the name's until I hear my name and turn all my focus into the list of name's.

"Team seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno," Naruto cheers, my sister groans, please not me, "Sasuke Uchiha," the rolls reverse, I cross my fingers.

Not me, not me, not me, not me.

"And Tsuki Haruno," Iruka finishes.

I slam my head on the table groaning about my misfortune. Why do I have to be on the same team with my sister who's a super fangirl, a hyperactive blonde, and an egotistical jerk. I just hope our sensei isn't weird.