Chapter 10: The Fight in the End

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters. I just own Tsuki Haruno.

I hope you enjoy the picture I drew of Tsuki :)

Dedicated to lazy_brunett because you're such a great friend and even if you're not around much I still consider you the closet thing to a sister me

Chapter 10: The Fight in the End

Tsuki POV
After two days of waiting, everyone finally arrived. All the rookies, the sand siblings, the sound team, and Kabuto's team are all that are left. We all line up with our teams and see all our sensei's on the platform in front of us along with the procters and the Hokage. They told us that there's going to be a preliminary exam before we move to the final part of the exams.

"So if *cough* anyone feels *cough* under the weather *cough* raise your hand and you'll be excused *cough*" Hayate says.

Maybe you should be excused. I mean you are the one who's coughing.

My interest peaks when Sakura whispers to Sasuke. I see them both argue, but I can't hear a thing because of all the noise around me. I narrow my eyes at them and read their lips. Its basic training to know how to read lips.

"Sasuke you should raise you're hand. Ever since you got that curse mark, you've been out of it" Sakura says full of concern for the boy she loves.

"Hn, I'm not going to back out now, I need to see if I'm strong enough" Sasuke says as he glares at Sakura.

"But Sasuke you're hurt and I'm worried" Sakura pleads.

"Then stop worrying, it's got nothing to do with you" he shouts in a whisper making her tear up.

"But-" she gets cut off.

"But nothing. I don't care if I don't make chunin. All I want is to see if I'm strong enough. I want to be able to beat the strongest oppenents" Sasuke informs the crying girl besides him.

"Hey!!! Don't you see that she cares about you!!! You don't have to b-" Naruto shouts only to be cut off.

"Naruto your the one I want to fight" Sasuke says making Naruto's eyes widen.

"Fine, you caught me" Kabuto Yukushi raises his hand while making some of the leaf genin gasp in surprise.

"Kabuto, WHY?!" Naruto exclaims.

How does he know him? Did I miss something?

"Sorry Naruto, ever since that attack with the Sound ninja, I've lost hearing in my left ear and going through the forest, I just can't take it. I'm we'll see each other again" he says as He walks out of the large room.

"Very well if that's all, we shall begin" Hayate says.

"Bring out the electrical board" Anko says into her earpiece.

Not a second later a electrical board comes out from the walls panel. It turns on and it quickly shuffles through the names as if they were a deck of cards. The shuffle stops and shows two names. My eyes widen along with the rest of my team.

I guess Sasuke's first against that one person on Kabuto's team.

"Now if everyone except the two participants go up to the stands on the upper floor" Hayate informs the rest.

I follow his instructions and go up the stairs, giving Sasuke a nod of saying good luck. I just wonder Who I'm going to fight and when I'm going to fight. I lean against the rail and put my full attention on Sasuke's match.