Chapter 6: The Bridge Battle

Over a hundred views, thank you for all the people reading. You guys are the one's who motivate me, and I really appreciate it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any Naruto characters, or anything thing Naruto related.

A picture of Naruto and Sasuke stuck in the Crystal Ice Mirrors, enjoy :)

Chapter 6: The Bridge Battle

Tsuki's  POV
It was the day after me, Naruto and Sasuke all completed the task of learning chakra control. We all made it to the top of the trees, It would've been a good view if I wasn't blind at the moment. I really wish I could see, how am I suppose to fight and protect myself if I can't see I thing.

After waking up I walked down the stairs, dressed and ready to go. I was told that all of us were to protect Tazuna today at the bridge. Again how am I suppose to protect someone if I can barely see, plus it'll be harder since our enemy attacks in silence, without any noise and being unseen.

We all walk, well not Naruto he over extended himself in training yesterday, so he's resting back at Tazuna's house. We all walk to the bridge in silence except for a few comments from Tazuna and a few questions from Sakura.

We made it to the bridge and we were met with bodies lying on the floor all passed out. I take out a kunai because my team didn't even bother getting my tanto blade. I get in a defensive position, protecting the bridge builder.

"Sensei, it's Zabuza isn't it" Sakura says with worry lacing her voice.

"Protect the bridge builder, get in formation" Kakashi instructs.

I take the front, Sasuke takes the right, and Sakura takes the left, while Kakashi lifts his headband to reveal his Sharingan. We wait for a few seconds until Zabuza and his masked partner walk out of the mist. I ignore all the talk and taunting about the masked ninja, it's just boring that they talk too much, I just want to get this over with and go home.

"I see that you still have the brats with Kakashi" Zabuza insults us, "That one is still shaking and I see that the girl survived the wound I gave her" he finishes.

I see Zabuza create a few of his water clones, ready to attack us.

"I'm shaking with excitement" Sasuke says so arrogantly. Pssh, you just want to be a show off, loser.

"Go ahead Sasuke" Kakashi persuades.

Sasuke rushes forward with speed and attacks all the water clones, destroying them from existence.

"You shouldn't call my students brats, Sasuke is the top rookie in Konoha, Sakura is the one with the most brains, Tsuki is is the fierce and silent fighter, and Naruto is the number one knuckleheaded ninja" Kakashi compliments us.

Huh, the fierce and silent fighter, I like that.

"Haku you do realize that well be pushed back like this, right" Zabuza asks Haku.

"Indeed" Haku replies before he spins violently towards Sasuke.

Sasuke defends himself as Haku attacks with a senbon needle. The clash of metal is all I hear ring out through the air. I raise my kunai, now I wish I was better equipped instead of using a weak kunai.

I stand in front of Tazuna as I watch the fight between Sasuke and Haku. Their weapons clash back and forward. I watch as Sasuke kicks Haku back and generates chakra to his feet to help him speed up and sneak up behind Haku.

"From now on you'll be the one defending my attacks" Sasuke says with arrogance. Man that boy has an ego the size of Konoha.

They fight for a few minutes until Haku grabs Sasuke's hand and raises his own. What is he going to do, wait, unless....