Chapter 2

Erin POV

Marr is laying on top of me and Dre has his arms wrapped around me. It's always easy for him to sleep if I'm in his arms. That's sweet and all but I can't move for shit. My phone started ringing and both of them woke up. Marr got up and walked into our bathroom.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mrs. Rankins, how are you?"

"Good, who am I speaking with?"

"Mr. James, I own James modeling and promoting agency."

"What can I help you with?"

"I was wondering if I could possibly have a meeting with you about modeling for us."

"Oh really? Well there's nothing wrong with a meeting just give me the details."

"I'll text them to you, see you later." I hung up and put my phone down.

"Marr are you okay?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Baby I'm hungry." Dre said.

"Go fix you something."

"I want you to."

"I don't feel like it." I said. He got on top of me and pushed into my crotch. "Marr is in there, get off me."

"Well he gonna have to get the hell out." I laughed at him.

Marr came out of the bathroom and walked out. Dre got back on top of me then my phone started ringing. I ignored it but it started ringing again.

"Answer it, go ahead." He said. I knew he was irritated.

"Hello?" I said. Dre moved and my phone fell and went on speaker.

"When is the next time i'ma see you?" A man's voice said. I knew exactly who it was but how does he have my number?

"Who the fuck is that?" Dre asked, oh shit.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Don't act like you don't know, you must be around that nigga you call yours?" Dre came over and snatched the phone.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Is this little Dre?" He said. I pressed the end button.

"You better tell me who that is right now!"

Dre has so much anger in his eyes. I don't really know what to do. I fear nobody but Dre has me scared as hell right now. I got up and tried to walk towards the door. He snatched me back to him by my waist.

"Look me in my eyes Erin." I did and his facial expression changed. "Baby I wasn't gon hit you."

"You shitting me? Yes the fuck you were!" I snatched away from him. "You won't trust me for shit! Always worried about who calling or texting me, who calling and texting you? I don't keep anything away from you! I'm about to go take a bath."

I started walking that way then stopped and looked at him.

"You wanna watch me wash my ass too?" I walked in the bathroom and slammed the door.

Dre POV

I'm gon fuck around and lose Erin if I don't get my shit together. I didn't mean to scare her but I'll be damned if I share her.

She walked out of the bathroom dressed. She had on a hot pink blazer with a white shirt and black pants that hugged her ass with hot pink heels and the micheal kors bag to match.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Grown folk's business, I'll be back some time." She looked in the mirror, grabbed the Audi keys and left.

"Marr!" He ran into the room.

"Sir?"

"Where your mama going?"

"A meeting."

"How you know?"

"I be listening." He said then walked out. I heard the doorbell ring. I clicked the intercom.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me daddy!" I heard my baby girl's voice. I went downstairs and she was at the door. Erin walked in behind her.

"Kylynn?"

"Mommy!" Erin picked her up. My baby mama didn't look too happy.

"Mommy? The fuck? She don't even call me mommy!"

"Listen --" Erin started before she got cut off.

"Listen nothing, you brain washing my daughter?"

"I haven't seen her in a year!"

"Come on Kylynn."

"No, I wanna stay with mommy." She grabbed Erin's hand.

"You better get the hell over here!" She raised her hand like she was about to hit Kylynn. Erin kicked her heels off and put her purse down.

"Hit her! I dare you!" She looked at Erin like she was crazy. "Get the fuck out of my house!" She pushed her out of the door.

She went upstairs, came back with her phone then got her shoes and purse. She walked out of the door and Kylynn followed her. I closed the door and turned around to see Marr standing there.

"What?" I asked him.

"My mama quick to turn up!" He started laughing.

"Where you get all this shit from?" I went back upstairs.

Some hours later, they came back in the house with bags and some boxes. Kylynn brought one of the boxes to me.

"I got you a cupcake daddy." She sat in my lap.

"Thank you." I kissed her then she hopped down.

"Mama let me use your phone right quick." Marr said.

"For what?"

"I gotta call my ole lady." Erin burst out laughing and gave him the phone. They left the room and I went to ours. They were laid across the bed on the phone.

"Erin."

"Huh?"

"Come here." She got up and followed me into the hallway. "I'm sorry."

"It's cool."

"You're lying, you won't even look me in my eyes."

"You put fear in me this morning!"

"Baby I won't do it ever again, I wasn't thinking. I promise you."

"Like dead ass serious, don't do that shit again."

"I won't."

"I got you something." I followed her in the room. She pulled out a jordan box, I looked at her confused.

"These don't come out for another week."

"I have my connections." She said smiling.

"Marr."

"Sir?" He looked back at me.

"Get out."

"Can I take the phone? It ain't like you gon be needing it ma." Erin slapped the back of his neck and hung up the phone.

"Hell you think you talking 'bout? Make me whoop your ass." He left. "You been teaching him that stuff?"

"Nah but that ain't important." I locked the bedroom door, picked her up and threw her on the bed.

"We do this too much Dre, I better not get pregnant again." She said joking.

"We married now, don't worry about that." I said then started kissing and rubbing her body.