Chapter 11.

Tris POV //

My eyes open slowly as I feel a pounding ache in my head and stomach. I look around me and I am strapped to a chair.

I recognize this room, it is where I got reset last time. Tears well in my eyes as I think of Tobias and Chloe.

The door opens and in comes Eric with an evil smirk on his face. I furrow my eyebrows and look away from him.

"I'm gonna go over what we have already talked about, shall we?" He says clicking a button that turns on the PowerPoint presentation.

"You, my dear Tris, will be turned into something only people with pure evil would want to create. A war machine, a person who kills and craves destruction."

I cringe at his words as tears brim my eyes. "Please tell me that you won't make me kill Tobias. Please."

"Oh he's on the list."

Sobs over take my body at full force and tears mark my cheeks.

 "Why are you doing this?! Are you insane?!" I scream, thrashing against the rope that keeps me attached to the chair.

He walks over to me with pure evil flashing across his eyes. He grabs my chin making me look at him. I try looking away but It doesn't work.

"Tomorrow is the day our little experiment will begin. See you soon." He says pulling his hand away from my chin and slapping me right in the face. I cry out.

"Asshole." I spit at him. I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut

I feel a hard blow to my stomach and I groan in pain. I breathe heavily as all the air was pushed out of me. I feel blood falling from my mouth as I sling my head back in pain.

He laughs walking away and shutting off the presentation by clicking the button on his remote and walking out slamming the door.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I wish I was able to say goodbye to Tobias at least one last time. I wish this was all over and It wasn't me sitting here in this cold, hard chair and awaiting for myself to be turned into a killer.

I hope I can either escape or Tobias comes for me within the next 24 hours, hopefully earlier.

-------------------------
Same time // Tobias POV

I wake up and feel my body being shaken by a tall female figure. I groan and touch my head, feeling a sharp pain and blood.

Christina looks down at me and sighs, "finally."

She helps me sit up as I regain my consciousness. I see Uriah, Shauna and Chloe standing around me.

"Its her isn't it? Shes alive?" Shauna says tears brimming her eyes.

I nod, "yeah. She came yesterday after I ran after her when I saw her on the CTV screens. She didn't remember who I was, Eric erased her memory. I bought her back here and I kissed her, it bought her memory back. Then Eric came and took her away."

"Do you know why?" Uriah asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"He is gonna make her into a war machine, a killer. We have to find her. We have to."

"We will man, don't you worry. I'll call Zeke and tell him everything and we will get a small search search party, but we need to make sure Eric doesn't find out. Okay?" He says. I nod at him as he walks away, taking out his phone.

"I'll stay here and look after Chloe while you guys go out and look for her. You need Christina more than you need me." Shauna says looking at Chloe, smiling down at her.

"Okay, lets do this."

-----------------------

I am so incredibly sorry for the long wait for this update. This month has been absolutely busy as hell and I've had no time to update. I promise you won't have to wait this long for the next update.

Thank you for sticking around! Love y'all.

Vote & Comment :)