Chapter 8.

Tris POV // Same day.

Tobias and I have been talking for over an hour now, showing me photos of us and telling me old stories. Our love was strong and it couldn't be torn, until 5 years ago.

"What now?" He asks me as we sit next to the fire place absorbing the warmth. I look down at my hands and back up at him.

"I don't know. This is all such a big thing to take in. But Tobias, I know you love me. But, I just don't know how this is gonna work." I say. He looks up at me, I can see him trying to hold in his tears.

"We-e can make it work-k." He croaks as he grabs my hands and that's when the tears spill over his eyes and onto his cheeks.

I look at him and see the pain in his eyes as he is still clutching onto my hands.

"Tobias, it's gonna be hard. I mean, why would you want to go through all that trouble just to bring me back?" I ask him.

"Because you were where first person I ever loved. The person I will always love. I love you, Tris Prior. That is never going to change. I have never had a home without you. Your arms were my home and they always have been. Please, stay." He croaks.

I lightly press my lips against his, the feeling is beautiful and I can somewhat remember the feeling. His arms drape around my stomach as he passionately kisses me.

I think back to what Tobias said about our history and how we were madly in love with a beautiful child.

That's when I finally pull back with tears in my eyes, my hands are still on his cheeks and my eyes then grow wide.

"I remember."

-----------------------
OKAY I KNOW THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE BUT I WAS THINKING BACK TO STILES AND LYDIA. "YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN BRING YOU BACK. LIKE AN ANCHOR."

TOBIAS IS TRIS' ANCHOR, THEREFORE HE PULLED HER BACK AND MADE HER REMEMBER.

VOTE & COMMENT THOUGHTS :)