Chapter 10.

Tobias POV//

I walk down the stairs and head towards the front door, the sound of pounding at the front door filling the room. I tuck the gun in the waistband of my pants, looking through the peep hole.

I see guards and the man I saw yesterday. I open the door and look at him with disgust. I can't let him hurt my wife.

"Can I help you?" I ask looking at them all. There are 5 of them dressed in black, they are Dauntless soldiers. 

"Sorry to disturb you Mr. Eaton but we are here to speak to Miss Prior." He over my shoulder waiting for my approval with I will not give him.

"Why?"

"Private information." He looks at me annoyed. "If you aren't going to let us in then I will just have to have my guards force their way in, hopefully it won't come to that."

I cross my arms and shrug at him. He pinches the bridge of his nose and looks back up at me.

"Fine. Sargent grab Subject 7." He says. My eyes grow wide as the guard pushes past me. I grab his collar and punch him square in the face making him fall to the floor.

I grab my gun and point it towards him looking at Eric in the eye. "Stop what you're doing or I swear I will shoot him."

He chuckles lightly, "That's okay, you can get rid of him if you want we have plenty of guards."

That's when 3 other guards tackle me to the floor and the last one goes up the stairs. 

"No! Tris!" I scream loudly. I hear banging coming from the top floor and try getting out of their grip. I hear Tris scream as she is thrown down the stairs landing on her back.

"Don't hurt her, please!" I yell. She rolls onto her side coughing up blood. Eric walks towards her and kicks her stomach making Tris cry out.

"You'll pay for that!" I yell as I struggle harder. She looks at me with scared eyes. Chloe comes running down the stairs.

"No! Chloe baby, go back upstairs! Please!" I shout. She runs back up the stairs with fear in her eyes. 

"Grab her." Eric says as the guard grabs Tris by her hair putting a white cloth to her mouth. She looks at me with tears marking her cheeks as I scream her name.

Her eyes close and that's when I feel a bang against my head and everything goes black.