Everyone's here

[Jimin's POV]

About fifteen minutes into our movie someone rings the bell. I look up at Hoseok, who now nervously sits up.
"Relax, baby. Everything is going to be just right." He smiles and kisses me but I can feel that on the inside he's dying from stress.

I get up and walk towards the door. From the very moment I open the door I get jumped on by two overly excited boys.
"JIMINAAH!!" One of them yells in my ear.
"Aish Tae, calm down, you're gonna make me deaf." I say, slightly annoyed but laughing at the same time at the way Tae greets me.
"Sorry hehe. We just missed you, that's all." Jungkook says with a big smile, showing off his bunny teeth.
"It's only been a couple days, though." I say with a smile and one eyebrow raised.
"Yeah but still. We're used to coming here almost every day, but we couldn't do that now because.... Hoseokie hyung!!"
"Aish, Taehyungah! Stop yelling in my ear!"
Once again Tae yells in my ear as he now excitedly runs towards Hoseok who had been watching us from the couch with a smile on his face. This smile is way more relaxed than the one he had earlier and I'm glad to see that.
Tae basically jumps on Hoseok, who was now standing up in front of the couch, making the both of them fall back and hit the soft surface of the sofa behind them. In the meanwhile little Jungkook has giving me another, more calm hug as he stepped further into the apartment.

"Wow guys, it's so clean in here. Jimin hyung, I haven't seen this place so clean... Like, ever." Tae mocks, but I've got to admit it, he's right. I barely ever clean this place because the only people who come here are my best friends and I so I don't really have to clean it.
"Looks like Hoseok hyung has a good influence on our Jiminie." Jungkook adds while pinching my cheek.
"Yah, Junkookah, it's Jiminie HYUNG for you." Emphasis on the hyung.
"Mianhae, hyung..." Jungkook says giving me his best and cutest aegyo. Even though he doesn't really do aegyo a lot, I think he's cute anyway.

The 4 of us wait on the couch for the rest of the guys to come. As expected Tae asks us about everything Hoseok and I have done in the last couple of days.
We tell them most of it, leaving out the parts that involve sex, of course, they don't need to know that.

At 7 pm sharp, the bell rings again. I get up to open the door and leave Hoseok to tell Jungkook and Tae about the rest of our time together.
I open the door to two tall, smiling boys.
"Yeoboseyo!!"
"Annyeong, Jiminie!" The eldest says and gives me a tight hug.
I step out of the way to let Jin enter and give Namjoon a short hug before letting him in as well.

Seeing the surprised looks on their faces as they see Hoseok I realise that I haven't told them that him and I are living together now.
Namjoon turns around to face me and says: "What's he doing here?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you two. Hoseok and I are dating and he's living with me..."
Jin immediately gets a big smile on his face as he walks up to me and hugs me again. Turning to Tae he says: "Looks like your plan worked, Taehyungah! Congrats you two, you look really cute together." He turns back around and widely smiles at me.
Namjoon on the other hand still looks kinda suspicious even though he slightly smiles too and it worries me a little.

All of us rejoin Hoseok, Jungkook and Tae on the couch, waiting for Yoongi to arrive.
We continue talking about the last couple of days, the incident with Hoseok's dad, our adventure at the movie theatre and our meeting with Baekhyun. Of course Tae got super excited about us meeting his doppelgänger and it's not surprising that he wants to see him right away. But for now, there's still some other things we need to do.

The bell rings again and I jump up, knowing that Yoongi is finally here. I open the door to find a sleepy, mint-haired boy.
"Ah Yoongi hyung, you're finally here!" I say as I pull him into a hug.
"Yeah, sorry Jiminah, I fell asleep and lost track of time." What a surprise...
"It's okay Min cabbage, you're here now." I say with a sly smile and a wink.
He walks in and lets himself fall into the couch, too sleepy to even notice Hoseok sitting right beside him.

I walk to the front of the couch and signal Hoseok to join me as if we're about to announce that we're getting married or something. Everyone stops talking and looks up at us. Everyone except Yoongi, who has his eyes closed already. Tae notices and immediately nudges Yoongi's arm to wake him up.

"Okay guys, I bet you're all really wondering why I asked you to come here, well... Everyone except for Yoongi hyung, apparently." I say and Yoongi pulls a face that means as much as 'Whatever'.
"Well, the thing is. Hoseok and I have been living together for the past week and I discovered that he's a very talented rapper and singer... So... I want him to audition for Bangtan..." The words are hard to speak and the first person whose reaction I want to see is Namjoon's.

"Jimin. Can I talk to you? Please?"
Namjoon asks with a shocked expression on his face.
Oh no.

-----------
Okay here's another one to make up for the lost time 😁
Are you excited to see what Namjoon has got to say??
Tell me what you think.
Saranghaeyo ❤️