Moving day

[Hoseok's POV]
I had just finished packing everything I need when Jimin walked back into the room. He had a smile on his face so I figure everything went okay.
"So? Is everyone coming?"
"Yup, I asked them to come to our apartment at 7. But I did ask Yoongi not to bring Ilhoon because he's not a part of Bangtan." He seems content that everyone is going to be there. And so am I.
"Did you tell them why they needed to come?" His expression suddenly becomes more serious as he looks down at the ground and starts shuffling around nervously.
"Well.. Uhm... I told Tae. But he told me not to tell the others..." He innocently looks up at me.
"Why shouldn't you tell the others?"
"Well, Tae wasn't sure if that was such a good idea. Just because Namjoon isn't always the easiest when it comes to stuff like this. You know, he's the leader of Bangtan and he wants to make all the big decisions. But Tae was all up for the idea by itself, you know, he was excited too and happy that we hit it off so well. He does want you to be in Bangtan, he just wants it to happen in the right way, without Namjoon getting mad... I'm sorry babe, I wanted to..."
"It's okay, baby. As long as I get to do this with you by my side, I'm happy." I say as I cup his cheeks and softly kiss his forehead to make him feel better. I know he feels sorry but he doesn't have to.

"Okay baby, let's get back to the apartment and clean things up a bit." I take two of my suitcases and nod my head, pointing towards the third one for Jimin to grab. We carry the bags out of the room and try making our way down the stairs when I almost slip and fall, the unhandy pabo that I am. Luckily I have my guardian angel with me to keep me from falling by quickly grabbing my arm with his free hand.
"Careful there babe! Don't want you to literally break a leg on the day of auditions." He says with a cute wink and a soft peck on the lips.
"Here, let me take that." He says as he takes the heaviest suitcases out of my hand.
"Yah, I was perfectly fine carrying that!"
"No you weren't babe, you almost just fell down these stairs because of the suitcase. I don't want you to hurt yourself. It's not as bad if I break something today. You have to be on your best." Isn't he just the cutest thing, being all protective over me?
"But baby, I'm the hyung, I should be taking care of you!"
"You can take care of me any other day. But today I just want to make sure you don't do anything stupid, my little pabo." He blows a kiss as he turns away and continues to carry the suitcases downstairs. God, this kid can be such a tease sometimes. But I guess I deserved that after denying him earlier.
"Okay, now we're even!" I yell after him but he just turns around for a split second with a smirk on his face before walking out the door.

When I walk out the front door, I see Jimin standing in the front lawn with a sheepish grin on his face.
"Babe, we didn't think this through..." What's it this time?
"What are you talking about?"
"How the hell are we gonna get these bags all the way to the apartment? I mean, I'm not gonna carry them all the way there that's for damn sure." He chuckles as he throws one of the bags on the floor as a statement. God he's so cute.
"Who's the pabo now, huh?" I say as I childishly stick my tongue out.
"Well, still you since you didn't think of it either and you're the hyung so you should be the smart one."
...
"Babe?"
"Yeah?"
"You just called yourself stupid..."
For a moment we look each other dead in the eye before bursting out in laughter and literally falling to the ground because of it. We both roll around in the grass, dying of laughter, before our bodies collied and he ends up laying on my chest. His beautiful eyes stare into mine for a couple of seconds before he crashes his lips onto mine and takes me away in a heated make out session. Even though we're on the front lawn and every stranger passing can probably see us, I don't give a damn. All I care about is this beautiful boy and the taste of his sweet and juicy lips. Seriously, I could stay here all day, just making out on the grass in the soothing warmth of the morning sun. This boy makes me feel like I'm in some sort of movie and it's all I want. The feeling of his warm body on mine is one that I will never get used to, nor is the way our lips move perfectly in sync as if we are already making music. Kissing him would be like singing along to our very own song. One that's in perfect harmony. A beautiful song that's completely ours and ours alone.
God, if kissing can make me feel so musical, just imagine what sex with this boy is like...

---------
Welp, I don't know what I'm doing.
It's 2:35 am don't even judge my writing rn
What did y'all think??
Saranghaeyo ❤️