Netflix and chill

[Jimin's POV]

It's kinda cute how scared Hoseok is. Even though he's older than me I'm the one protecting him right now. And I'll protect him with my life, although I know nothing's going to happen.

"You don't have to be scared baby. When I first moved here I was scared too but I've lived here for over 4 years now and nothing has ever happened to me so you don't have to worry. This neighbourhood might seem creepy but it's just a little quiet. Especially when you're used to living at a place like yours. You just have to get used to it but you have all the time you need to do that, okay?" I pull him even closer to reassure him that everything will be okay. I slip my hand into the pocket of his pants, or should I say my pants, to keep him as close to me as possible.

After another 10 minutes of walking completely in sync we reach the movie theatre. Going in I ask him which movie he wants to watch as he jokingly responds that he'll watch anything that isn't scary. We end up picking a romantic comedy called 'Silver Linings Playbook' a movie with my favourite actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
We went to buy some snacks and decided to share a big bag of popcorn before going into the cinema room. We chose two seats at the very back of the cinema to enjoy our movie and each other without feeling judged by others in the room. Somehow I think we were eating in sync because we kept reaching for the popcorn at the same time causing our hands to touch every time. After about ten times I just intertwined our fingers and held his hand throughout the rest of the movie, completely forgetting about the popcorn in between us. After a while, Hoseok sinks further into his seat and rests his head on my shoulder. We stay like this throughout the entire movie.

I've never felt more in love than I do now with my Hobi. I might have been in relationships before but they never felt as real as this one. My feelings for Hoseok are so much stronger than anything I've ever felt before and I don't even know why. I never really believed that soulmates existed but I think I might have found mine...

The movie ends but Hoseok and I just remain in the same spot until the biggest crowd has left so we can leave in all peace and quiet. I almost feel like Hoseok has fallen asleep because he just stays with his head on my shoulder for another couple of minutes. But looking down at him I can see that his eyes are actually still open and that he's smiling in the most relaxed and comfortable way.
"Hobi, we have to move, the film has ended..."
"Yeah I know, but I'm so comfortable right now and I don't ever want to leave the warmth of your body again... Can't we just stay here?" He giggles into the crook of my neck which sends shivers down my spine.
"You know they barely ever check the rooms after movies around this time, right? We could just stay in here and watch another movie..."  He continues with a cheeky smile on his face in a way I haven't seen before.
"Aye, what's gotten into you I haven't seen this rebel side of you before?" I chuckle and wink at him.
"But if we get caught the blame's on you okay?" I say as I softly pat the top of his head.
"Are you serious? Can we stay?" Suddenly he turns into a little kid who gets to go on his favourite roller coaster again and it's absolutely adorable.
"Yeah, yeah little baby, we can stay. But like I said, if we get caught I'm blaming you, araseo?" I kiss his cheek as he giggles under my touch.
"Thank you baby! You know I love you right?" He says as he turns to face me and look at me with his cute horse face.
"Yes baby, I know. I love you too." I lean down to kiss the tip of his nose and he quietly giggles and cringes his nose.

(Uhm smut warning I guess, kinda, idk)
We sink a bit further down in our seats as we wait for the room to fill up with people again but for about 15 minutes the room remains empty and the doors stay shut.
Hoseok still has his head laying on my shoulder when I suddenly feel his hand trace the inside of my thigh, reaching up to my crotch.
"Hoseok what are you doing?"
"Relax baby, we have this place to ourselves." He whispers into my ear with a seductive voice.
He gets up out of his seat and climbs up on my lap as he leans in to kiss me passionately. I reach my hands up behind his neck and pull him closer to me to deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip to ask for entrance and I slightly open my mouth as he slips his tongue in. I can hardly believe he hasn't done this before because he's really not holding back. I slip my hands under his shirt and run them up and down his toned chest. I have to restrain myself from ripping the shirt of his body then and there because I'm starting to want him. Bad. I can feel him running his hand down my chest going lower to my stomach and eventually reaching into my pants. I can feel my member twitching in my pants as Hoseok rubs it through my boxers.
"Agh Hoseokie, stop teasing me." I gasp as he gently squeezes the erection building up in my boxers. He pulls his hand out of my pants but swiftly goes back in, this time going into my boxers and I flinch at the sensation of his cold fingers on my tensed skin. He gently but sensually rubs my aching member under my boxers. I can feel my breathing getting heavier with every stroke but I don't want to reach my high here in the movie theatre.
"Hobi, we can't do this here... Agh ugh. Hoseok please..." By now I'm a moaning mess and Hoseok has gone up to my ear, gently nibbling my earlobe. "But I want you Jiminah, I love it when you moan my name."
By now I've reached my hand down his trousers as well and here we are, jerking each other off in the movie theatre. That's definitely the first.

Both of us freeze when we suddenly hear the door open.
"Hey! What the fuck are you two doing here?! Get out!" One of the cinema guys yells at us as Hoseok and I pull our hands out of each other's pants and Hoseok struggles to get off of me while the guy is coming up to us. We jump up and run in the opposite direction of where the guy was coming from, trying to get away from him while laughing like crazy. We manage to get out of the room and go into a sprint to get out of the theatre and on to the cold streets of Busan. Panting heavily we run hand in hand down the street until we get to the familiar woods. We run through the woods, ignoring how scared we both are of the forest by night until we reach the Railroads. By now we've long lost the guy who was chasing us but we just keep running to the abandoned train wagon. We jump in and both fall to the ground, laughing hysterically as Hoseok rolls over and lands with his hand on my chest as he pecks my lips in between giggles. We quiet down but don't say anything as we know we're both thinking the same thing: how much we actually love each other. We can lay in silence and just enjoy each other's presence without it being awkward.
I look around and find a blanket which I knew was still there as I cover the both of us and we fall asleep a couple minutes later. Totally relaxed and content with how our first date went...

-------
Woooooooooooh this was my first time writing smut Idk if it was good but hey it was definitely something 😂
Longer chapter you're welcome 😁
Tell me what you think
Also sorry for the title but I had to lmao
Saranghaeyo ❤️