Let's tell them

[Jimin's POV]

We woke up in the place we started: the Railroads. As memories of last night start flooding my mind I can't help but smile. It had been a long time since I had gone on a date let alone a first date. But this one will definitely be the most memorable one and probably the best one ever. I don't doubt Hoseok thinks about it the same way. Well, that sure was one crazy first date but I think this ship has sailed and our relationship will be defined by that first date: crazy, stupid love.

Hoseok is right beside me, not facing me but I can see his beautiful face as I sit up. Gently, I shake his shoulder to wake him up. He grunts a bit but then turns over with a sleepy smile on his face. God, isn't he just adorable?
"Hey sunshine, did you have a good night?" I ask as he sits up and lazily rubs his eyes.
"Yeah babe, how could a night spent with you be anything but good? Last night was so much fun... I couldn't have wished for a better first date. Nor for a better first boyfriend for that matter." He cheekily smiles as he quickly but lovingly pecks my lips.

"Yah, how about we ask the guys to hang out today so we can tell them the plan?" I ask excitedly and I can see Hoseok's eyes widen and his expression get more serious.
"Aaish, I don't know if that's a good idea... What if the think it's a terrible plan? I mean they don't even really know me..." I can see that he's kind of nervous, scared almost that he won't get accepted.
"But I know them, and I know you. Plus you already know Tae and Jungkook. Have they ever seen you dance or heard you rap or sing?"
"Not in the way I danced and rapped for you... I mean, I've freestyled for them a couple of times, both dancing and rapping but never in a very serious way so I don't know if they really thought I was any good."
"That's a good start! I'm sure they thought you were awesome, because you are! You just need to dance and rap for all of them the way you did for me, ne?" I smile and he nods but I can still see the doubt and anxiety in his eyes.
"Don't worry, Hobi, I'm sure they'll love you." I say with a wink. "Good thing you're mine..." I whisper before kissing my way from his ear to his lips to go into a heated make-out session.

"Maybe we should go home to change our clothes and to freshen up and then I'll text the guys to ask if they want to meet up later, okay?" I ask as I grab his hand to lead him out of the train wagon and out of the Railroads.
Our entire walk back to my apartment is quiet. But I don't mind. Between Hoseok and I even not saying anything can be a way of speaking. As I can see him thinking about everything I gently tighten my grip around his hand to reassure him that everything will be alright. He looks at me and smiles but I know that on the inside he's freaking out, probably going over everything he could do wrong and how he could kill himself if he embarrasses himself.
"Baby, don't be nervous, you've got nothing to lose... You know that even if they're not sure at first I'm going to fight for you right? But I know that won't even be necessary because there is no way in hell that they won't like you!"
His smile now becomes a bit more real as he closes his eyes and sighs.
"You're absolutely right, I've got nothing to lose as long as I don't lose you. Because you're the only thing I have right now. Even tho I have nothing, I have everything I need..." He stops and turns to look at me. He cups my face and places a soft kiss on my lips. "You. All I need is you." I kiss him back before pulling him into a tight hug. I want to stay here with him forever. The warmth of his arms, the beat of his heart and the sound of his breath is all I need to keep me alive right now. All the loneliness I felt not two days ago is replaced by pure love and bliss.

We reach my apartment and as expected there's no one in the building. The streets are also completely empty and once again I can see Hoseok suspiciously looking around.
"Babe, you really have to learn to relax around here, nothing's going to happen. If you're going to be living here you should at least try to act relaxed around here." I chuckle at his cute, scared actions and he almost jumps when I suddenly poke his side.
"Yah, don't do that! You know I'm not used to this yet, all I need is a little bit more time." He cutely pouts and I can't resist the urge to kiss his plump, pink, heart shaped lips.
"You know you're really cute when you're scared right? No worries baby, I'll protect you from the imaginary dangers in my neighbourhood." He pouts even more as I playfully poke his cheeks.
"You know we could always move into my mansion together..."

What?

-----------
It's late but I promised myself to update today. I don't want to leave you without something new for longer than 3 days lmao
So what do you guys think of this?? Do you think Hoseok will get accepted from his first try? Do you think he's serious about him and Jimin moving into the mansion?
Tell me tell me tell me!

Saranghaeyo!! ❤️