Hidden talent

[Jimin's POV]

I never noticed how lonely I was until I met Hoseok. He made me realise how much I actually need someone by my side, someone who's always there for me. Hoseok is that someone, I know it for sure. Everything he told me only made me love him so much more. The way he talked about his aunt and how she gave him hope was truly inspiring. I would never have thought that he hadn't been kissed before or that he had never been in love before, a beautiful boy like him deserves all the love in the world. By what he told me about his family, I have lost all respect for Hoseok's father. He might be a great writer but he's definitely a shitty person and I hope gets locked up for life and never has the chance to hurt my Hobi ever again!

Right now we're still on the floor by my bedroom door. I asked him about our relationship status because I wanted to ask him if he was okay with sleeping in the same bed or if he wanted me to sleep on the couch. But things turned out a lot different than I imagined they would. No one has ever opened up to me like that before and I don't know why but I felt guilty for kissing him, now that I know it was his first kiss. What if he never wanted to kiss me...?
"Hoseok?" I slightly lean away from him and wipe the tears off his rosy cheeks.
"The reason I asked you about what we were... I wanted to ask if you wanted to sleep in my bed with me... But now that you told me I'm your first boyfriend, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything... So I could just sleep on the couch if you want?"
I can see his eyes widen as he slightly sits up more.
"I don't know... Maybe it's best to sleep separately the first couple of days... You know, just so we can get used to having each other around?" His voice is sort of hoarse from crying and it's kinda sexy to me to be completely honest.
"Yeah perhaps... We don't want to get tired of each other in the first week living together, now do we?"  I respond and wink at him.
He just sweetly smiles and says:
"You know I could never get tired of you right?" Oh, my hearteu. Wow, okay maybe I tossed the ball right in front of him and this was an easy goal, but still. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve him but I know that I'm never going to let him go ever again. All I can do now is smile like crazy and lean in to kiss this amazing boy's lips.
"I love you so much Hoseokie."
"I love you too Jiminie, more than anything."

"We should continue the tour. Hehe, this has been a lot more emotional than I anticipated..." I get up and reach out for Hoseok's hand to pull him up as well. "Anyway, the best part of the apartment is still to come! I can't wait to show you." A smile now appears on Hoseok's face and it makes me even more excited to show him. The recording studio and the dance studio are right next to each other so that makes it easy.
"Since my apartment is pretty big and I love dancing anyways I turned the biggest room into a small dance studio, tada!! I spend a lot of time here and the guys sometimes come over to practice for our shows as well." I tell him as we walk into the room. I can see his face lighting up and his eyes widen in awe.
"So what about you Hoseokie? Any hidden musical talents?" I grin at him because judging by the look on his face he loves dancing as much as I do. "Turn on the music and I'll let you be the judge on whether or not I have talent." He winks at me and I can see his competitive side coming out and it's pretty sexy.
"Yeah? What do you want to dance to?" I ask now with a curious smirk on my face. Let's see what this kid's got.
"Any of your songs, I know all of the routines. I can probably even do them better than you." He cockily smirks at me and now I'm really curious what he's going to bring if he's that confident.
"Alright, mister arrogant, how about this one.." I teasingly reply as I push the button on the record player.

First the intro. Alright I can see the cockiness on Hoseok's face turn into concentration as he waits for the music to start.
Wait for it.
Wait for it.
And... Go!

Holy. Shit.

He's amazing... He wasn't even lying when he said he could do it better than me. This is insane!

The music stops and by now I'm already on my feet, jumping up and down, wildly clapping my hands like a crazy fangirl, a big smile plastered on my face.
"Hobi you are incredible!! You were right, that was way better than me! Where did you learn how to dance like that? That was so damn good!! Wow."
Panting heavily, a smile forms on his face as he walks over to me and bows to receive my standing ovation.

---------
This apartment tour wasn't supposed to take four chapters... Oops :D
Tell me what you think :)
Saranghae ❤️