Bad idea

[Hoseok's POV]

"You can stay as long as you want. I'll take care of you..." Why is he doing this? Why is he so nice to me, we barely even know each other? And yet I would love for him to take care of me. I would do anything to get away from my parents. They have always said how much of a screwup I was and how I was the last thing they wanted. Well, I guess it's time to give them what they want: a life without me in it. But first I still have to get my stuff from the house. How the fuck am I going to do that without them noticing me?

I give Jimin one last hug before heading inside the mansion. My only wish right now is for my parents not to be home. But of course they are. From the moment I open the door I can see both my mom and dad with fury in their eyes. "What do you think you're doing? Where were you last night, huh, you little piece of shit?! And who the hell is that little ginger boy you so lovingly hugged and left outside in the cold? Why don't you invite him in?" My dad is just hissing at me as he steps closer to me and grabs the rim of my shirt.
"Let go of me you asshole! Why do you even care where I was? It's not like you give a shit about me anyway." I yell back at him as I try to detach his hand from my shirt.
"No, you're right, I don't. But that doesn't mean you can just go off with a stranger, now does it? Who knows what you and that little twink were doing." He sadistically smiles at me as he crushes my jaw between his hands. "Leave him out of this you don't even know him!" I scream at him as I throw my fist in his face. "You can talk shit about me but he has nothing to do with this!" Maybe that wasn't the best idea. He pushes me down on the ground and starts punching me in my face until I can feel the blood oozing from my face. Meanwhile my mom just stands there and does nothing. He beats me up until I can almost see the light fading before my eyes. But then he picks me up and throws me out of the mansion. "And don't you dare ever come back here you son of bitch!" He yells at me before slamming the door.

[Jimin's POV]
I could hear screaming coming from inside Hoseok's house and I'm so scared that something bad is happening. Suddenly the door swings open and I can see Hoseok's dad with Hoseok in his arms. Hoseok is covered in blood and his dad just throws him to the ground leaving him there to die.
I run up to him as soon as his dad closes the door. "Hoseok? Oh god what happened?? What the hell is wrong with him?!" I get down on my knees beside Hoseok and get out my phone to call the police. "Hello?! You have to help me!! The writer, mister Jung, he beat up his son! Please, help me, I don't know what to do!" After telling the police where I was I hung up and called an ambulance and told them the same thing I had told the police.

"Hang in there Hobi, you're going to be fine, everything is going to be fine..."

After a couple minutes the police car arrived. One of the policemen got out of the car and walked up to the front door of the mansion. When he knocked we could hear muffled screams coming from inside: "Who do you think you are coming on my grounds, you little faggot! Don't make me come out there and beat you up too! Just get the fuck out of here and leave that piece of shit there to die, he's not worth saving anyways!" Hoseok's dad's words were obviously directed towards me but it was the indirect confession the police needed to arrest him on the spot and save Hoseok from any further harm.
The ambulance arrived a short while later and took Hoseok and I with them to the hospital. There they took care of him and the doctor told me he had a couple of stitches in his face but that he would be able to go home even today. I was so relieved that he was going to be okay and that I could take him home safely now. The police had come to the hospital too to interrogate me on what had happened and I told them every exact detail of what they asked for to make sure Hoseok would be served right and his dad would pay for what he did. The policeman thanked me and asked if there was anything he could do so I asked him to drive Hoseok and I home. And so he did.

When we arrived at my apartment, the policeman helped me support Hoseok as we lead him inside and then he left. I gently lead Hoseok to the couch where he would thankfully lay down.
"Thank you, Jiminie, for helping me."
"I'm so sorry I didn't interfere earlier. Maybe I could've stopped him from doing this to you..."
I was desperately whining at him because I really did feel guilty for not helping more.
"Yah, it's okay Jimin-ah, you would've just gotten hurt anyway. From now on you can really take care of me, huh?" A faint smile appeared on his face along with a soft wink.
"Of course I will take care of you! We'll get you all better, I promise!"

--------------
I'm sorry for always letting Hoseok end up in the hospital lol.
Tell me what y'all think?