Mine

[Hoseok's POV]

Breaking from the kiss he grabs my hand and leads me around the apartment again continuing the small tour we were on.
"Okay so here's the bathroom, I bet you will want to take a shower later on?"
"Why? Do I stink?" I jokingly respond but I don't think he got the sarcasm in my voice right away saying: "Oh no, that's not what I meant! I just thought you might want to freshen up after what happened this morning..."
"Relax Jimin, I was just kidding. Gosh you're so cute when you're panicking." I smile at him an pinch his chubby cheeks. He pouts cutely and nudges my shoulder. "Yah, don't be mean to me, you're very no fun!"
He pulls his cutest aegyo pouty face before I pull him into a hug. "You know I can't resist it when you do aegyo right? You're just the cutest!" He pulls away from the hug and gives me a quick peck on the lips before dragging me to the next room.

Before opening the door to the next room he stops and turns to look at me.
"Hoseok?" He asks while staring at his feet.
"What is it baby?" I ask and I can see his cheeks turn a slightly darker shade of pink.
"What are we?" This question catches me kind of off guard.
"We can be whatever you want us to be Jiminie..." Of course I already know what I want. I want him. I want him to be mine and only mine.
"Really??" He shyly asks, now slowly looking up at me from his gaze at the floor. I know what he wants to ask but I also know he's just too afraid to ask it so I'll make it less uncomfortable for him.
"Jimin-ah? Will you please be my boyfriend?" I had barely finished my sentence or our lips were already connected again. I cup his cheeks with my hands determined not to let go anytime soon. He hadn't actually given me an answer to my question but I'm pretty sure this meant a solid 'yes' and that Jimin was now mine. Not long after that thought he breaks from the kiss and looks at me with his famous eye smile. "Of course I will be your boyfriend Hobi!! God I love you so much it's driving me crazy! But maybe... from now on we should take it down a notch, I mean we've only known each other for two days and you're already my boyfriend... I mean not that I mind!! Don't get me wrong, I've never been so happy in all my life but you know what I mean right??"
"Of course I know what you mean. We don't have to rush into anything, we've got all the time we need to figure things out and get used to each other. You know Jimin, this might sound weird but I've admired you for so long now... From the first moment I saw you on that stage, I knew you were special. The way you light up when you sing and dance... I never believed in love at first sight but God, you made me seriously doubt that. And I know that sounds like a bad pickup line but it's true. To be completely honest, I didn't even believe in love before I met you..."
"What? Why not?" He asks with a confused face.
"Because I had never seen it, I guess." I respond and with a slight side smile.
"You've never been in love before?" I never thought it was such a big deal but he seems to be genuinely shocked about this.
"No... I haven't. I had also never kissed anyone before you. Hehe." Well, this is kind of embarrassing and now I'm the one staring at the ground, avoiding any eye contact.
"I-I don't really know what to say... I was your first kiss? And I am your first boyfriend?" I just made this really awkward didn't I? I shouldn't have said it this early but I guess he didn't really give me a choice right?
Please someone get me out of this awkward situation. Please.
"I'm sorry..." He suddenly says.
"What? Why are you sorry??" This is just getting really confusing.
"For taking your first kiss so soon after we met..." He has a sad expression on his face and now I feel really guilty.
"What? No! Don't be sorry for that!! I'm really happy you were my first kiss and my first boyfriend, Jimin! I wouldn't have wanted to give it to anyone else because you are the only one I've ever wanted, the only one I've ever loved... You don't have to apologise for anything... I should be the one thanking you for everything because in these past two days you have taken better care of me than anyone has ever done before and I don't know what I did to deserve you but thank you, Jiminie. I love you so much baby, and I don't even know how I survived all these years without you but I don't want to spend another second without you by my side..." At this point the both of us are sobbing like crazy because I think we both finally realise how much we've missed someone to love and how much we actually need each other. I pull Jimin into a tight hug as we both sink to the floor and we stay there, sobbing in each others embrace thinking about what just happened...

----------
Wow this was emotional woops
Haha leave comments and requests please
Saranghae ❤️