My favourite person

[Hoseok's POV]

I really love having Jimin cuddled up on my chest. This movie only makes it that much better. It's one of my absolute favourite movies of all time, I don't really know why. I guess some of it just seems so familiar to me.

"She was my favourite person in the world... Until now"
"This might be the most perfect sentence to describe how I feel right now." I whisper to the beautiful boy in my arms.
"Mwo?" He looks up at me with his cute, sleepy eyes.
"My aunt was always the person who took care of me when my parents didn't care. I spent more time at her house than I did at my parents'. She was the only person who loved me when no one else did. When no one bothered to look at me she would do something to put a smile on my face. She made my world a brighter place without even trying...
When she got cancer, my world shattered. I didn't know what to do, I was so lost.
Her health went downhill so fast but she never lost hope, she was so strong. She taught me to never lose hope either and to never say I can't. She passed away a few months after she got diagnosed, I never really had the time to process what was going on and looking back at it now my heart still hurts. She was a better eomma than my actual mother and I was terrified by the idea of not having her to protect me from my parents. She really was my favourite person. Until now." I smile down at Jimin and place a gentle kiss on his forehead. His arms snake around my waist and he pulls me tight to him. I can't help but let a tear escape from my eyes thinking back at all the memories of my aunt. The tear falls down my cheek and onto Jimin's. He touches it with his small, chubby hand and looks up once again.
"Baby please don't cry! I'm here for you and I'm never going to leave your side, you never have to go back to your parents again... You're finally free from all of that and I promise I will take care of you. You are the best thing that happened to me and I lo-..." He cut himself off and I could see that he was shocked at what he was about to say. I was pretty surprised myself but I didn't want him to notice and I wasn't going to push him to say it. But then he opened his mouth again.

"Hoseok... I think I love you..." Another tear made its way down my cheek and he looked at it and panicked.
"I-I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I probably sound like a really crazy person, we only just met and-"
I couldn't help myself and crashed my lips onto his to shut him up.
"Jimin. Stop talking. You are not crazy. You are perfect and my favourite person and I love you too." His smile is so bright he could light up a thousand nights and feel so blessed that I get to see it. He is truly the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I can't resist his adorable eyes smile and clear the space between us once again to passionately kiss him. I really do love him... After breaking the kiss he snuggles up to my chest and we continue to watch our movie in complete silence and peace.

When the movie has ended I notice that Jimin has fallen asleep on my chest and he looks like an absolute angel when he sleeps. I gently caress his cheeks and it wakes him up. He sits up and rubs his eyes and I'm kinda sad about the sudden loss of Jimin's body heat so I just pull my best aegyo face at him.
"Yah, you were supposed to keep me warm..." I childishly pout at him and he leans in to kiss me. Of course I'm not going to turn down a kiss and I immediately close the gap between his lips and mine. When I break from the kiss I realise something: "yah, jagi, I've been here for a couple hours now but you haven't showed me around the apartment yet..." At those words he immediately gets up and reaches his arms out to pull me up as well.
"You're right! Let me give you a tour around the apartment then shall I?" A cute grin appears on the boy's face and I can't help but smile at his cute actions as I grab his hands and allow him to pull me up.
"So here's the kitchen, this is probably the room I spend the least time at because I don't really know how to cook a proper meal. Well, except for my chicken soup of course." He chuckles and wiggles his eyebrows at me. I can't help but smile at how childish this kid can be and it's so adorable.
"Okay, moving on you've seen the living room of course where I just stack all my records and books." He continues. "Yeah, I saw you even have some of my dad's books..."
"Ow, yeah, that's right... Uhm, I can burn them if you want? That way you wouldn't have to be reminded of him all the time..." He shyly says while staring deep into my eyes.
"No baby, you don't have to do that! As long as I'm here with you, I can keep myself from being reminded of him. You are in fact a perfect distraction." I say and wink at him before stepping closer to him and placing a gentle kiss on his lips which, of course, he gladly returns.

---------
Okay y'all, I'm sorry for taking so long to update and I have to stop here bc this chapter is already longer than the others and my autistic side can't take that oops :)
Also if you already have requests for a next book pleeaaasssseee let me know ;)
Love you all ❤️

ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!