12

Haayy!

No excuse for why I didn't upload quicker except laziness...pure laziness

I've been tired lately ;( Forgive me?

Hope you enjoy this chap, and please click the vote button if you enjoyed! It only takes a few seconds compared to the hours I take to write them, lol.

So don't be an asshole! hahaha I still <3 you though!

+

+

+

+

+

+

Chapter 12

"Ben!" I squealed jumping from up from my spot to give him a hug.

My face flushed, and I brushed hair away from my face as he gave me a quizzical look.

Ben and I had been acquaintances since middle school. We were never really close buddies, but we were friendly with one another. I had the biggest crush on him all throughout middle school, but we lost touch after he moved to New York to attend some fancy prep school. I never heard from him again.

He was giving me a weird look because I was being a silly goofus, acting like we were best friends.

"You look great Sara! The years have certainly been good to you!" He remarked, shamelessly gawking at me.

I cringed as I recalled my middle school appearance: Braces, short frizzy hair, and a pizza face. 

Ben on the other hand had always been cute in middle school. Not much changed about him except the fact that he was obviously a man. His sparkly green eyes, and engraved dimples remained on his perfect face. He always carried an air of humor and confidence wherever he was.

"You look great too Ben. You really do." I said, smiling back at him.

"Say, what are you doing down here? I thought you permanately moved to the Big Apple?" I asked

"Well, I decided to come back to Florida and finish my senior year here." He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked away nervously.

"Oh, I see. Why the sudden change of plans?"

He scratched his head and I knew he had some baggage to dish.

"Well. I got, uh, busted back in New York for drugs, and I got kicked out."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Sweet, charming, humorous Ben had been kicked out his prestigous school because of drugs?!

"Selling or taking?!" I asked, sputtering like a fish.

"Both..."

"Oh Ben, never in a million years would I have thought you would do that!" I said, punching him lightly on the arm.

"Yea, yea, yea. What about you, have you been here all this time?"

Oh brother, time for me to dish out my drama...

"No not at all, I actually only drove in last night I've been spending the summer at the Key Gates Mansion down in Miami with Jaycee, Tammi, and Nicole, you remember them right?"

"Yea I remember them, and wow that place is supposed to be amazing! That's really awesome."

"Yea, perks of having a mega rich best friend." I said rolling my eyes.