7

No authors note today! Just please remember to comment vote and become a fan pretty please.

 Banner on side ----> 

...I stood halfway behind Roman, with my arms crossed over my chest, an anxious expression on my face.

Roman swung the door open with unneccesary force, but leaned halfway out of it, with his body inside, and his head poking out.

I heard some brief, terse dialogue between them when I heard a new voice say, "You gonna keep me standing out here all day? Come on little bro where are ya manners?"

Roman finally let Luke in, and my heart froze for a split second. Luke was even taller than Roman's already jaw dropping 6'5, and was blatantly more built. His face was handsome, but no where near as handsome as Roman's. He had the same dirty blond crew cut as Roman did. Wow did they have any differences in appearance. And then it hit me. Something that was terribly different. 

While Roman's eyes were a beautiful, unique shade of gold, Luke's eyes were icy blue. Usually, I like blue eyes on a guy, but there was something conspicuously off about them. They weren't a warm, cute, friendly blue. They had a sharp edge to them, making him look cynical...evil almost. 

Now that I look at him more closely, his expression had a very dark and dangerous appearance to it. I would definitely be avoiding him, for as long as he was staying here.

As if sensing me, he abruptly turned to look at me. At first it was a look of recognition, and then he realized I wasn't Arielle, and gave me a weird, curious stare. His head cocked to the side slightly. 

I nervously averted my eyes from his, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. Something about him gave me shivers and goosebumps. And not the good kind...

"You gonna introduce yourself doll?"

My eyes flicked to his again, and I gulped nervously. "Sara," I said. I meant for it to sound blunt, but it came out weak and withered.

"I'm Luke," he said, finally peeling his eyes away from me to look at his brother. 

"Wow bro, I didn't know you were so obsessed with Ari, that you had to go and find her clone."

Roman just rolled his eyes and shook his head, but I decided to find my voice. "I'm no one's clone, and we are just roomates. We met by coincidence, so stop acting like you know everything."

Luke looked at me again, this time disgustingly dragging his eyes over my body that was only clothed in a Hirajuku pyjama shirt, and my Arie boxer shorts. 

When his eyes met mine again, a smirk appeared on his lips, and he did that stupid head cock again.

"Well well well, the girl speaks. I sure wonder what else you can do." He said winking, causing me to shudder in repulse.

Poor Roman, I couldn't possibly imagine being related to someone so god damn irritating.

Roman was just sitting on the couch, doing something on his phone, completely oblivious to the budding argument between me and his asshole brother.

I was about to spew another comeback when I saw an approaching figure in my peripheral vision.

All three of our heads turned simultaneously to look at the one reason why all this unneccesary drama was occuring.

Arielle.

She did a quick take of the grand entrance, sweeping her eyes around the ceiling and furniture. She loudly popped a bubble of gum in her mouth, and dropped her bag on the ground before her eyes met mine.