8

Hey Y'all. As you can see I changed the title of the story :] The original was too long, and it was difficult to make covers/banners etc. and a pain in my arse. I hope you like the new title, and understand that the story has not changed :] Just different title. Okie rant over.

Read on.

+

+

+

+

+

+

"So.... you're dating Roman?" 

I breathed hard through my nostrils and averted my gaze to a jealous looking Tammi.

"Yes Tamz, I am. I know, isn't it so hard to believe?" I spat, draining my cup of water, and throwing it in the sink.

She followed me out the kitchen, and grabbed my arm to stop me from storming off.

"I didn't mean it like that Sara. It's just that, I really thought that he liked me..."

I turned around to see a hurt look on her face.

"Why do you care so much about him? You can have any guy you want!" I crossed my arms, and squinted my eyes at her.

"Not in the way I want. Guys only like me for one night stands, or brief infatuations. Guys want girls like you!"

My mouth hung open in shock and disbelief. "I have no idea what you are talking about!"

She continued to follow me. "Oh yes you do! Remember that time in 7th grade when Patrick Harris pretended to like me in order to get close to you!"

I let out a dry laugh and shook my head. "I remember that kid, bobble head...scrawny legs."

Tammi laughed along with me. "And Neil Lorshe! He kissed me and told me directly after that he had a crush on you!"

I rolled my eyes. "Greasy haired Neil! No. Thank. You."

"Well what about Jared Kiase in the 8th grade! I thought he had the biggest crush on me until he asked me one day if he should ask you out!"

I was starting to get uncomfortable with all the memories she kept bringing up. "Alright, alright I get it!"

"And don't forget Ben O'Connor in the 9th gr--

"Tammi I GET IT!" I said, dissolving into giggles. "I get it okay! I may have been the target of middle school boys fantasies, but things have changed. We've grown up, and elementary crushes mean nothing anymore. It's now that we are almost legal adults, and believe me when I say you can get whoever you want! You're confident, prettier than me, and a natural leader! What's there not to like?"

She chewed on the inside of her lip and gave a defeated sigh. I don't know, I must be missing something, cause guys only seem to be interested in me for one reason.

"Well maybe you should dress and act a bit more modestly!" I said honestly, eyeing her provocative choice of wear. No offense Tamz, but you show a bit too much. You need to leave guys wondering, instead of laying it all on the line!"

She wasn't offended by my honest criticism, and looked deep in thought.

"I guess you're right, I'm going to go shopping now!

I giggled and gave her a hug, knowing she learned nothing from my little lesson

I jumped back from Tam when I heard a loud cat call/whistle.