3

Haii! This will be the last update for a little while! I am going to Bermuda for a week, and I leave tommorow. It's a cruise ship and I refuse to pay 30 cents a minute (cheapgirlprobs) so y'all will have to wait a little bit, I'm sorry :( 

I'm going to try to make this chapter a little extra long to keep you guys satisfied until I get back :)

Vomment <3

Dedicated to @mariavanalen for the awesome cover! Thanks girl xD

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!" I screamed, while kicking and scratching

Roman dropped me down on a lounge chair in his room and "ssshed" me loudly.

"WHY WOULD YOU HIT ME?!?!" I screamed, as I scrambled to get to my feet

He raked a hand through his hair frantically and put his head in hand.

"You just...remind me of someone, that's all."

I gave him a venemous stare and my mouth hung open.

"So that's it?" I croaked. "I reminded you of someone, so you thought it would be okay TO HIT ME?"

"You don't fucking understand! It's someone I want but at the same time...wish I never knew."

"Who do I remind you of Roman? Just tell me who I could POSSIBLY remind you of, huh?! You don't even know me! You don't know enough about me to just relate me to someone you hate."

"I don't want to talk about her. Just get the hell out of my sight before I do something I regret."

I glared at him one last time. My eyes burning into his golden ember pupils.

This boy had a secret. A bad, bad secret. The word kept burning in my head "her." "her." "her." Who could "her" possible be?

I stormed out the room, slamming the door on my way out. 

***The Next Night***

"Does this make me look fat?" Nicole asked, for the umpteenth time, turning to look at herself from side to side.

"NO FOR THE LAST TIME!" Tammi screamed, while trying to zip her own dress up.

After much pleading from Tammi and the obvious "yes" from the guys, surprise surprise: We were going to the club.

It was 9 o'clock right now, and almost impossible to get into Tonic Vine at this time of the night, but Adrien's dad knows the owner, and got us automatic admission and 2 free drinks. Surprise, surprise..

To top it all off, Tammi was giving me a hard time about my outfit like it was her business. I originally dressed in pretty tight black pants and a flowy cut sleeved top. I thought the outfit was very cute, but apparently it didn't "show enough skin" so she threw me a bodycon mini dress to wear, and I was pretty mad about her trying to make me look like a hoe.

I quickly stripped and tugged the dress on, instantly frowning. It was a hot dress, but not really my style! It was a rich royal blue, tight dress, that barely covered my bottom. It had thin purple straps that zig zagges down my back in a fishnet style. My boobs were practically out the dress, and I had constantly keep yanking it up, but then my bottom would show so I had to yank it down. I could not win in this dress!