4

Hi guisee

Team Noah or Team Roman??? Maybe this chapter will change your mind whatever team you're on ;) 

Banner -----> 

I awoke to bright light penetrating through my eyelids. I'm awake and I feel half dead.

As I expected, a dull ache rung in my skull, making my ears hurt, eyes throb, and throat dry.

Hangover...fun!

(A/N lol I've never been drunk or had a hangover so the description will most likely be very inaccurate sorry! :c

All I remember from last night was the club, Noah, and the beach.

Beach

I felt around expecting to come into contact with cool sand. Instead I felt around my...mattress?

Just then my vision registered and I realized I was in my room, under my covers. 

'How the hell did I--"

"You're up finally you lazy bum! Get up and come grab lunch!" Jaycee's shrill voice reverberated off the walls, slowly boomeranging back into my head, making my headache worse.

'Finally? Lazy bum?'

I sluggishly looked at the time on my phone. 

2:30 pm stared back at me making me jump

"I was out that long!!??" Another shot of pain struck my temple, making me groan and fall back on my pillow in fatigue and annoyance.

Jaycee must of understood that I was going through a hangover because she quietly shut the door behind her and tiptoed to my bed, sliding in next to me. 

"Yea, you were. Are you okay Sara? We found you alone on the beach, passed out. I thought for a second that you were...well you know, dead."

'alone, beach, dead, alone, alone, alone.'

"What are you talking about Jaycee? I was there with Noah. We fell asleep on the sand, and he was there right next to me! What do you mean I was alone?!"

"I mean exactly what I said Sara! You were the only person there, lying on the ground. Roman spotted you and carried you back to the house!"

'Roman carried me!?'

Almost instantly, a heated blush crept up on my face at the thought of Roman carrying me home.

It disapeared when I realized how embarassing that truly was, oh. my. god.

"Why would Noah just leave me on a beach alone and passed out!? I can't believe Roman saw me! He probably thought I looked pathetic and cheap! I'm so freaking embarassed, I'm not ever leaving this room again!"

Jaycee rolled her eyes at me. "Yes, Noah is an asswipe for leaving you, but chill! God Sara, why the sudden concern over what Roman thinks? Do you like him or something?!"

Paralysis froze my body. My stomach dropped, and my mouth was suddenly filled with cotton balls. 

'NO one can think I like Roman. I mean...I don't anyway... Oh who am I kidding, of course I do.'

Jaycee interrupted my thoughts with her laughter. "Chill Sara, I'm kidding! You look like you saw a ghost for a second there!"

I studied her face, and I felt a relieved sigh escape my lips. It was easy to read Jaycee, and I knew for a fact she had no idea that I actually did like Roman. If she knows, she will tell everyone. And everyone includes...