10

Hey guys, thank you for the 700+ reads, OMG

I've been waiting to write this chapter for a while!

Please continue to support me with your lovely comments and votes xD I appreciate them!

Enjoy :]

+

+

+

+

+

+

To say dinner was awkward, would be the understatement of the universe.

We all just sat around the table, tense and silent. Girls- glaring at Arielle, and the guys- chewing silently in discomfort.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," Arielle sneered, glaring back at Tammi.

"Hmm lemme look for my camera," Tammi retorted 'accidentally' knocking her elbow into a full glass, splashing its contents all over Arielle's lap and plate.

She stared incredulously at Tammi before slamming her cutlery down on the table, jumping up from her seat, and storming out the room like a child. I watched Roman as his eyes followed her out.

After an extremely awkward 7 seconds, Luke gruffly got up and followed her, after shooting me a grin and wink. What the hell?

The air immediately felt lighter, and the mood happier. Luke and Arielle seemed to be the culprits of everyone's stress around here.

Conversation fell over the table like a much needed breeze, instantly making the meal way more enjoyable. 

"So..." Adrien started. "My friend is having a bonfire party tonight. He lives right off the Miami beach coastline. Nice place. You guys in?" He looked around the table expectantly.

A few nods and brief responses filled the air. You can trust Adrien to always know where the parties are.

Nicole nudged me wanting to know if I wanted to go. 

I gave a half shrug, a grimace evident on my face. Everytime we go somewhere as a group, something bad ends up happening to me!

As if sensing my thoughts she mouthed, "Just don't drink."

I nodded back and smiled. She was right, the drinking was the main component of why my experience at the club was such a disastrous one.

I caught Roman's eye and he shot back a quick smile before averting his eyes. Whatever.

I got up to help load the dishwasher and tried to catch Roman's eyes again, but he avoided my gaze and left the room, infuriating me.

"Can we go to Starbucks and kill time before the party?" Jaycee asked.

"Sure let me get my car keys in my room," I said, signalling to my three friends to give me a minute.

I dodged up the stairs, two at a time, and speedwalked down the beautifully illuminated hallway, to my room, snatching the keys off my dresser.

Oof. I glared at Arielle's smirking face, and rubbed my arm she so delicately slammed into. "Watch where you're going bitch" I hissed, shoving past her.

To my surprise, she dug her fake nails into my shoulder, and spun me around. "Listen bitch," she spat

"You think you're so high and mighty, when in reality you're nothing! You are naive, stupid, and blind! If you even knew what was going on around you, you wouldn't be acting like the dumb bitch you are!"