16. Shopping with Steve and Thor

Start from the beginning

"It's not a normal thunder" Bruce pointed out.

"You sure it's not one of your experiments, Bruce?" Gali asked. He was quiet for a moment. He's actually thinking about it?

"It's not" he shook his head.

There was more thunder and then it hit the balcony outside the tower but nothing happened to it. A figure emerged from the lightning and Galilea immediately connected it to the only person who can do that. Thor. He stepped out of it and the lightning disappeared.

"I think it is visit the Stark siblings day" she muttered under her breath. 

"Thor?" Steve stepped outside to the balcony.

"Ah, patriotic one! Nice to see you again" Thor walked over to him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tony asked Thor.

"It's Maiden Stark's birthday in three days" Thor informed. Is it really? Today is- oh it is! Wow I almost forgot my birthday. By the looks of Kami and the rest of the group it looks like they either forgot or haven't bought Gali a gift.

"Sorry, who's he?" Kami motioned to Thor.

"I'm Thor of Asgard" he replied.

"I'm Kamilla, from my house" she said in Thor's voice. Gali cracked a smile at that. A few minutes later they sat down and had nothing to do, until Clint suggested something.

"We should take Thor and Steve on a field trip"

"We should" the Stark siblings agreed. Everyone else agreed except Bruce who's too busy on his laptop.

"Bruce" Tasha called. No response. "Bruce" she tried again but nothing. She was gonna go for a third time but Kami stopped her.

"I got this" she pulled out her phone, typed something on it and put it away. Within seconds Bruce was furiously typing on the keyboard.

"What's wrong with this?" Bruce pressed the keys.

"We're taking Steve and Thor on a field trip" Clint told Bruce.

"Have fun" he mumbled as he kept pounding on the keyboard. Tony looked over at the laptop and smirked.

"You've been hacked" Kami quickly tapped something on her phone "by Kamilla" he looked up at her.

Kami smiled and went off the the kitchen. Before anyone could say anything else Natasha pointed something out.

"If we're going out, is Thor going like that?" They turned to look at Thor. He's in his Asgardian clothes, people are going to stare.

"I got this" Gali got off the couch and went to the elevator and pressed the button to her floor.

She has guy clothes, not a lot, just a quick change. When she got to her floor she made her way to her room and to the closet. Opening the doors she stepped in the walk in closet and went to the very back. She pulled open the bottom drawer at the back and took the clothes out along with the shoes that are also there.

She walked out of the closet and the room and to the elevator. The trip down seemed to be much faster. When did joined the others she handed the clothes to Thor and directed him to the nearest bathroom.

"The clothes you gave Thor look familiar" Kami mused.

"They strangely do" Tony agreed.

Galilea didn't say anything as she waited for Thor to come out. When he did, Kami seemed baffled "Definitely seen them before"