/epilouge/

"Eomma! I'm bored," a little girl whined tugging on her mothers arm,

"Mina, please, show some manners," the girls mother said softly which made the little girl even more frustrated. Mina hating waiting, especially for someone.

"Hello, sorry about keeping you waiting for so long! What can I get you?" A boy with brown hair smiled,

"I'm bored~" Mina whined, looking up at the boy hoping he would do something.

"I'm sorry." Her mother sighed, the boy let out a chuckle,

"Oh no, it's fine." He grinned at the Mina and crouched down so he was about eye level with her,

"Do you want me to tell you a story? About a princess and a prince?" He asked, Mina nodded eagerly, the boy cleared his throat.

"Once upon a time in this exact cafe, a princess visited, looking for her prince in shining armor," he said as Mina nodded,

"Her prince did come, but it's not what she expected. He accidentally spilt coffee all over the princess's favorite gown!" He emphasized the word 'accidentally.'

"That's awful!" Mina gasped, her mother smiled in response.

"But the prince was such a gentleman he got her a new gown, a much more pretty gown. Then the princess fell in love with the prince, and they lived happily ever after!" Jisoo told Mina,

"But, can you keep a secret?" He asked Mina, she nodded in response,

"Some say the prince and the princess works here," he whispered in Mina's ear,

"An actual princess? That's so cool!" Mina said amazed, she turned to her mother who only nodded.

"Josh, please don't tell me your actually using you and I as the prince and the princess." A girl walk up behind Jisoo, shaking her head.

"Seonyeon, she needed entertainment," Jisoo shrugged as he flashed a dorky smile,

"Between you and me, there's much more to that story." Seonyeon whispered to Mina,

"Now take their order before Eunji notices." She quickly kissed Joshua on the cheek before walking into to the kitchen.
////////////
A/n; thank you all for the reads/votes/comments, I'll probably do a speical chapter later down the road!!

(P.s ITS PROBABLY GOING TO BE A NOICE SMUT ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[180713]

I revised it a bit! there was a lot of pillow punching in the process. but i just wanted to say thank you!! i never expected this book to get 100k reads. as much as i punched my pillow while reading the last few chapters and how much i had to say "really kia?", i really enjoyed looking back on this book three years in the future. i didn't change a whole lot, 'cause i feel like this book reflects a lot of what i was like 2-3ish years ago. since for the most part was me implementing jokes and stuff i found funny. lastly i hope the chapters were bearable!!! ALSO!!!!! never trust me when i thought about writing smut, i have no idea how to write.

oh and there might be a few switches between jisoo and joshua, i tried my best to change all the joshuas to jisoos.

- kia from the future