/4/

Seonyeon

It was my fourth time here and I'm already sick of this place. Sure I could go out and find somewhere else to go, but I don't really want to walk that far.

I went to the kitchen to see Jisoo sitting on the counter with a guitar, he was playing a melody while waiting for someone to come through the cafe door.

Who in the fuck would bring a guitar into a kitchen.

"I never knew coffee boy could play the guitar," I said as he flinched not realizing I was watching him.

"Can you stop with the nickname please," he sighed as he started to put his guitar in its case.

"Okay then jisoos christ," I grinned back at him he averted his eyes as he exited, I found out what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the break.

Annoy Jisoo, it's better than sitting around in a cafe doing nothing

I followed Jisoo to the cashier as he stood there, waiting for a customer.

"Hey what do you call a Joshua that fails his test?" I asked

"What?" He said irritated

"Joshua wrong!" I said laughing as his face looked like he was about to kill.

"How do you know my last name?" He asked, I grinned even more knowing that he was surprised.

"There's a list in the kitchen of all the employees, smart ass." I said.

Before Jisoo could even reply back, the cafe door opened to reveal a girl with a large scarf around her neck that was similar to the one that Jisoo had.

As soon as she saw Jisoo, she ran behind the counter and gave him a big hug. I realized what was happening and backed up a bit, trying to give them space before she kissed him on the cheek.

"So coffee boy has a girlfriend?" I looked over to the girl who was now holding hands with Joshua, her cheeks turned red before giving a shy nod.

Oh.

"I'll let you guys be, I'm suppose to go back home anyways," I smiled leaving to get my jacket from the kitchen and left the backdoor instead.

Kicking the rock that was in front of me, I promised myself that I would try to work on the essay before the last day of break so wouldn't have to worry about it.

Maybe I'll lie about what I did over break and said I went somewhere cool, like Disneyland.

When I got home I quickly changed into a sweatshirt before setting up my workspace in front of the tv.

Having no choice I wrote about spending time at a cafe, trying to find the words to describe a cafe that hardly gets customers.

Then it hit me, I could promote the cafe to get them more customers. I decided to type in the name of the cafe to find more information about it. Instead of the cafe website popping up first on the results, a news article popped up instead. 
////////////
A/n; school is starting again for me so not that much updates.