/12/

Jisoo

"did you just say.."

"Yes Joshua, I did."

My body froze.

"I'm really sorry Hanuel, but i like someone else." I pursed my lips and waited for her reply,

"Oh, I...I see." I could hear the sadness in her voice, the next thing I heard was a click. She hung up. I felt awfully guilty ,I don't even know if Seonyeon likes me back. I headed back inside to find Seonyeon sitting on the couch, awkwardly.

"Eunji told you, didn't she?" Seonyeon asked, I nodded and took a seat beside her.

She awkwardly scooted over.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I mumbled mentally slapping myself, she frowned,

"No, that's okay, I have to get used to you, if we're..." Her voice trailed off as she spotted two heads poking behind the counter, she glared at them and then they popped back down while snickering.

"If we're dating?" I blurted out which earned a blush from Seonyeon,

"I-I mean, yeah." She stuttered which made me chuckle,

"Oh come on, what happened to that tough girl I once knew?" I teased her, which is something you should never do unless you want to be kicked in the sack. That's what happened.

"Ow." I groaned as I rolled of the couch and laid in fetal position,

"She's still here you dumbass." She said, looking satisfied.

"Don't swear," I managed to say before Hansol came out and started blowing airhorns with sunglasses as Eunji stood there laughing uncontrollably.

"dAMN DANIEL, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH NUT KICKING." Hansol screamed as he grinned to Eunji who couldn't stop laughing, everything seemed to be going good. Even Seonyeon joined in with Hansol reciting memes, I got up just watched.

Seonyeon looked at me and walked towards me, I didn't know what was going to happen but she hesitated and leaned in towards me. She kissed me, and I swear I could tell she smiled.

Seonyeon

Once I pulled away he grinned at me, and I grinned back at him. 

Then it hit me.

 It's been awhile since I've been happy.

////////////
A/n; the epilogue will be posted tomorrow!!