/9/

Seoyeon

I crept into the living room to see Joshua and Hansol sleeping, with Hansol hugging Joshua's arm as Joshua snored.

"Awh, cute." I whispered to myself, the only reason why I came outside was to get a glass of water. As I was trying my best not to make a sound I glanced over to the window close to the fireplace, the blizzard died down. It was still snowing except it was less chaotic, getting my glass of water I tiptoed to the window and sat down.

As the snowflakes danced around it reminded me of my two cousins, one painfully annoying and the other had her nose in a book always. When we were younger, they used to always come to our house in the winter. We had snowball fights, it was always youngest versus oldest and that would lead to a lot of fighting. But in the end the Hae and I always won.

As I was taking a sip of water I heard the shuffling of blankets, I turned around to see Joshua rubbing his eyes and staring at me.

"You're still up." he said in a disapproving whisper. I shrugged as I turned back to the window. It was just a few minutes until Jisoo sat beside me, eyeing him suspiciously I scooted away but he scooted closer. Doing it over a few times I was impatient,

"Can you stop getting closer to me?" I whisper-yelled at him, he grinned as he scooted too close to me, which made both of our thighs were touching one another.

"Speaking of getting closer, we hardly know anything about each other." Jisoo said. 

It was silent, but then i saw Jisoo looking at me. As if he was waiting for me to say something.

"Oh uh- what do you want to know?"

"What's your favourtie colour?"

"Yellow."

"Favourite food?"

"hm... Fried chicken."

"Have you had your first kiss yet?"

I looked at him, "What?"

He just smiled and waited for the answer.

"I guess,  yeah? I had a boyfriend for awhile."

"What was he like?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, at first it was like a dream. But then I found out he was  just messing with my feelings."

"Ah, what a dick." Jisoo muttered under his breath.

I looked at him, dumbfounded. "Did you just swear?"

"Oh, I guess I did." Jisoo said, not fully aware of what he said. 

It was quiet for awhile, as the two of us just stared out the window.

"It's pretty beautiful huh?" He asked me I nodded taking another sip of water.

"You know what else is beautiful?" He asked, I swear to god if he's going to turn this into a cheesy pickup line I'm leaving.

"What?" I asked bluntly waiting for that one word, you. But instead I got a different response,

"My guitar," he said trying his best not to burst out laughing as there was still other people asleep.

"I thought you were going to say me but that works too," I mumbled as I placed the empty cup on the floor.

"You're more beautiful than that." Jisoo said, looking at me with a goofy smile.

"Aw come on, that was too cheesy." I laughed quietly as I found myself smiling as well.

"Hey i have a question," Jisoo began, "Can you kiss me on the cheek?"

I looked at him with a weird expression,

"You have a girlfriend," I laughed, thanking it was dark so he couldn't see me blushing, he did some sort of awkward cough.

"We broke up," he said hopefully, tapping his cheek impatiently. "Please?~" 

"I- okay fine. Whatever." I leaned towards Jisoo's cheek. 

But I made contact with something else, Joshua's lips.

OH OKAY.

I hesitantly kissed back. It was sort of weird since I was making out with a waiter who spilt scorching hot coffee on me.

Once Joshua pulled away I could see him blushing madly, and so was I.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked, lightly punching his arm. Even in the dark I could see his awkward smile as he shrugged.

"Oh, um... Think of it as a redo to your first kiss." 

"I-I'm going to bed now," I stuttered as he was still blushing,

"Goodnight." he said quietly as I got up and left.

////////////
A/n; YOU GUYS WANT SMUT???
[[jk jisoo's too pure to hakuna her tata's] also check my other book out staring jisoos christ's worst enemy!!

The embodiment of sin [or Wen Junhui  4 short]