/6/

Seonyeon

My heart beat sped up, maybe these were the last few moments of my life. As I shut my eyes tightly waiting for my time to come, a familiar voice said something into my ear.

"Why are you walking alone so late?" The voice whispered in my ear, finally realizing who it was I stepped on their foot.

"Ow! What the heck Seonyeon!" Joshua screamed letting go of me, I smirked in
satisfaction as I watched Joshua hop around on his left foot as he rubbed his right.

"Why are you walking alone so late?" I asked him trying to do my best Joshua impression, "don't you have work still?"

"I..I was walking Haneul home." He muttered, "and yes, I still have work just don't tell Eunji or I'll-" he was about to finish but I already started running in the direction of the cafe, sure he bought me a new shirt but I don't forgive him.

"Wait wha- come back here!" He yelled as he ran after me, I don't know if he was on a track team in middle school or if i'm just out of shape but he was sure fast. He soon grabbed my arm and tugged it towards him, trying to wiggle out of his grasp he grabbed me and I crashed into his chest. 

It was weird to say the least, I could hear the sound of Jisoo's heart beat. I didn't even notice that was blushing.

"I didn't finish what I was about say," he told me letting go of me. I pushed myself away from him as he cleared his throat before continuing.

"As I was saying, don't tell Eunji or else I'll... Um kiss you?" Even though he sounded unsure he had a small smirk on my cheeks, once again the blood rushed to my cheeks.

There was no way he was going to kiss me, he has a girlfriend. 

"You wouldn't," I spat out, testing him

He cupped my cheeks as he leaned in, this isn't really happening. I closed my eyes shut, waiting for his lips to meet mine. If he really was going to kiss me, I was ready to push him off of me. 

 Expect nothing touched my lips, only the roar of laughter of Jisoo who was laughing so hard I thought he was about to pass out.

"Oh my god! Did- did you really think i was going to- kiss you?" He said in between laughs, I looked at him dumbfounded.

"I can't kiss you! I have a girlfriend silly!" He started crying from laughing too much. I walked up to him, punched him in the stomach before running to the cafe before Joshua would realize I was gone.

When i reached the cafe door, i hesitated for a moment. 

Why was my heart beating so fast? 

Why am I flustered? 

Do i like Jisoo?

I laughed a bit at the last thought. I mean everyone at one point is going to get flustered with someone. Not to mention I haven't really talked to boys a lot, or anyone up until a week ago. Maybe it's because Jisoo's a boy.

"Yeah that's probably it." I muttered before entering the cafe.

////////////
A/n; fact: I am Filipino.