/2/

Seonyeon

Today was my sister's shift so decided to talk to that Joshua guy. Then it hit me, why does he have two names?

"Yo Eunji, why does Joshua have two names?" I asked was we entered the cafe,

"Korean and English, I thought you were smarter." She mumbled, "go talk to the guy at the counter, he'll help you. Because I got to go change." She rushed off to girls bathroom, I sighed before walking up to the counter.

The guy behind me looked like a fuckboy, I'm not even joking. He had that vibe coming from him, the one that's like

'nOPE IM THRISTY STAY BACK.'

"Hello, I'm looking for Joshua." I said formally hoping he won't start a conversation with me and just tell me where he is. The boy's hair was parted from both sides which made him look like a human size penis.

I soon found his name tag, which was Hansol.

"Sure! Let me just call him." He coughed before taking a deep breath,

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT. MY DUMBASS BURNT MY FUCKING HAND ON THIS BITCHASS STOVE!" And it went on for another ten seconds, before he started adding cuss words to make newer ones.

Once he stopped Joshua was in the doorway of the kitchen heavily breathing, he had soap in one hand and a towel in the other.

"Wash your filthy mouth with soap. I didn't raise you to become like this." Before shoving the items into Hansol's hand a pushing him into the kitchen, it was only a few seconds until Joshua came back from the kitchen and had a smile on his face. As if nothing ever happened.

"Sorry about that.. Anyways what would you like to ord- oh it's you." His voice changed and so did his whole demeanour. "What do you want?" He asked, looking at me up and down.

"I was wondering, why didn't you apologize for my spilling coffee on my sweatshirt the last night." I muttered as I shot a glare at him, he didn't seem phased by my actions.

"Oh I didn't? Well I'm sorry, happy?." He mumbled as he was about to go back into the kitchen.

"At least pay for a new sweat shirt you asshole!" I yelled at him, he stopped walking and did a dramatic heel spin.

"What did you call me?" He asked, "I'll let you know I'm actually the nicest person that my friends know."

that was hard to believe for sure.

"Now tell me how much was that excuse of a sweatshirt was." He told me getting out his credit card, i grinned maybe if I lie to him and say it's over fifty-

"Better yet! Why don't I come with you?" He had a smirk on his face like he could read my mind.

"Nah, I'm goo-"

"But I need to show you how much of a gentlemen I am!"

I sighed, this boy is playing me at my own game..

"Come on!"

"Okay, okay! fine!" I said quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear. But it was no use because the next thing i knew he was changed out of his work attire and right beside me.

Maybe if I'm lucky the boss will find out he's skipping his shift to go to the mall, and fire him.

"You don't really have to come with me coffee boy." I muttered as we exited the cafe and was walking on the street,

"I have to show you that I'm a true gentlemen and not that word you called me a few minutes ago."

"Asshole?" I asked, he gasped and lightly punched me in the arm.